[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3 - 0 Catania (1/14/2009) (4 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
there are 2 words you maggots.

Trogdolyte
Troglodyte

They have different meanings. Look them up

Now get back to worshiping me
Trogdolyte is not in the Oxford English Dictionary, so I do not consider it a proper word.

You may return to licking my shoes clean, you gomeril.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You should know that no hun is classy enough to own a pair of shoes.

Sissoko is currently suspended from the ceiling by his left bollock.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Ranieri: I'm up for the Cup
Tuesday 13 January, 2009
Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri will pick his strongest side for tomorrow's Coppa Italia clash with Catania, but his squad has been decimated by injuries.

The Old Lady kicked off 2009 with a win over Siena and must now turn their attentions to the visit of Catania tomorrow evening.

Pavel Nedved and Claudio Marchisio will be rested as a precaution and will join Mauro Camoranesi, Giorgio Chiellini, Tiago Mendes, Vincenzo Iaquinta, David Trezeguet, Jonathan Zebina, Antonio Chimenti and Hasan Salihamidzic on the injured list.

“I will choose the best formation without risking anyone,” Ranieri said in today's Press conference.

“We want to win and we are taking this competition very seriously. It is one of our objectives and after 20 days of rest we need this game to get back into match routine.

“Juventus have won the Coppa Italia nine times and I think we will become the first team in Italy to make it 10.

“I also made all the players practise penalties in training because you never know what will happen in a one-off game.

“Chiellini is recovering well and I'm hoping that he will be available for Sunday. Nedved and Marchisio will rest and Tiago may also be back at the weekend.

“Iaquinta is an important player and it upsets me not to have him for this kind of game.

“Trezeguet is getting better day by day and played his first mini-games today and Buffon just needs to get back in the rhythm of things.”

The teams will need to brave freezing conditions for this evening's game with temperatures expected to be around -4 degrees.

“It will be cold at 8pm but what can you do?” Ranieri said.

“Of course it would be nicer to play in the afternoon, but fixtures are fixtures. Playing three games in a week will help us get back to the shape we were in during December.”

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
there are 2 words you maggots.

Trogdolyte
Troglodyte

They have different meanings. Look them up

Now get back to worshiping me
my grandmother called me a troglodyte when she was angry ( i have no idea even in this day what that meant...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)