[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Avellino (Dec. 18th 2013) (1 Viewer)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't understand playing the likes of Motta in this game.

If he has no future as Juve player (and he obviously doesn't) then I'd be looking to give a kid a chance to play instead.

With Juve having a few versatile players in their team, you could pretty much pick the most talented (or more deserving of a chance) young player and chuck him into the team and shuffle the others around to get him in his best position.

Unless this game is the beginning of Motta's reintegration to the Juve first team...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Don't understand playing the likes of Motta in this game.

If he has no future as Juve player (and he obviously doesn't) then I'd be looking to give a kid a chance to play instead.

With Juve having a few versatile players in their team, you could pretty much pick the most talented (or more deserving of a chance) young player and chuck him into the team and shuffle the others around to get him in his best position.

Unless this game is the beginning of Motta's reintegration to the Juve first team...
we are developing motta to be the new ronaldo. just give it time. he already played vs viola

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
SKY's latest Juve 11 vs Avellino: Storari / Caceres Ogbonna Peluso / Motta - Padoin Marchisio Asamoah - De Ceglie / Quagliarella Giovinco.

Marchisio as regista

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Which youngsters would you want to see, aside from Bouy? For me all our other ones who could have played are already on loan or co-owned.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I love how some people might see the starting 11 and look down their noses at it.

You realize, three years ago, that was our starting 11 every match? Seriously, look at it. That's our starting 11 from three years ago and now they're our "Coppa match against random Serie B club" squad.

Such depth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)