[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-0 Avellino (Dec. 18th 2013) (2 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006

Seriously, Ajax have had Suarez, Zlatan, Davids, Patrick Kluivert, Michael Laudrup, Michael Reiziger, Clarence Seedorf, Rafael van der Vaart as well as the mighty Sunday Oliseh, and you claim to know that Bouy is amongst the most talented Ajax players ever? I wonder why he isn't pairing with Pogba in the midfield then...
See the bolded ones? NOT from the Ajax youth Acadamy. I don't claim i know. We are talking about talents and got raised by Ajax here not players who Ajax bought and sold with a huge profit. Of his generation Bouy is one of the if not the best talent.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
See the bolded ones? NOT from the Ajax youth Acadamy. I don't claim i know. We are talking about talents and got raised by Ajax here not players who Ajax bought and sold with a huge profit. Of his generation Bouy is one of the if not the best talent.
this!!

as i said before: Bouy as a midfielder was topscorer with 26 goals... every ajacied was pissed off when we took Bouy of their hands... He was considered a bigger talent than lets say Klaassen... Klaassen who scored 6 goals in the last 4 matches for Ajax as a midfielder

we can expect some magic from Bouy, but not yet because he isn't getting as much playing time as Pogba

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
And because he got injured pretty badly last year.
Such things can really have a grave impact on young players, many have never recovered from such a blow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)