[Coppa Italia] Juventus 2-4 VAReli [May 11th, 2022] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We desperately need this. We need an injection of confidence after the 2nd disastrous season in a row. The winning/fighting culture has already taken a beating losing this would be the killer blow.

I dont care how well we play, this is win at all costs pulling teeth or bouncy castle football, whatever as long as we win.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We desperately need this. We need an injection of confidence after the 2nd disastrous season in a row. The winning/fighting culture has already taken a beating losing this would be the killer blow.

I dont care how well we play, this is win at all costs pulling teeth or bouncy castle football, whatever as long as we win.
I wouldn’t exaggerate the importance of this game. We won it last year and look how miserable this season turned out.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I care how we play. I expect these mofos to fight for this like it’s a CL final.

It’s the only positive thing we can have this season. Don’t fuck that up too.
CL final you want us to get smashed :O

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn’t exaggerate the importance of this game. We won it last year and look how miserable this season turned out.
Still it's the difference between empty handed and still a team that knows how to win big matches. It would be a new low and could be the start of a long dry trophyless spell.

Oct 3, 2004

I remember feeling exactly the same way last year with Pirlo. The team had the will to win, the desire to prove themselves, and really play for their manager. Pirlo, being the new guy, struggled to materialize his ideas on the pitch, but when they did, he pulled off some good games, and we were actually a fun team to watch (when it all clicked).

This was reflected in both SuperCoppa and Coppa Italia finals last year. The short-comings were consistency. If you remember, right after the high of winning Super Coppa vs. Napoli, what happened? Went straight into a Serie A league game vs. Napoli again, and took the L. The team looked horrendous in that game.

But they picked up, slowly but surely.

One year on since Atalanta, I'm not feeling the same buzz. Last year I remember having that feeling, we can and should win this even if it's against a high flying Atalanta side. Tonight however, I just don't feel it. And I'm not going to go on an Allegri rant. I like him, but I think he's not "learning" from previous game's short-comings or weaknesses, and we are literally seeing the same exact philosophy and approach whether Juve win, draw or lose. It's like he chooses the best/most fit XI from the current week's training sessions, considers the upcoming schedule, goes into the game and hopes for the best. It has always been like this with him, and while it worked initially...it's not really working this time around, and Juve have suffered as a result.

I predict a 1-1 draw, with inter taking the lead first. Juve will equalize, and the match will go into extra time, probably with an inter win either with a goal, or on PK's. I could be wrong tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)