[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [25th January, 2017] (6 Viewers)

MOM vs pre-upgrade bbilan

• Asamoah

• Dybala

• Pjanic

• Neto

• Bonucci

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We won't. Allegri already stated that Bonucci will play and Pjaca is unlikely to start. The probable formation on the last page seems likely.
Anyway we will start with 4 2 3 1 and probably switch to new system in second half and put players in different positions.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
3-5-2 again. :touched:

Yup, I am getting banned if we lose.
The thing is if Allegri just inverts the positions of the CMs, it becomes a 3-4-1-2 and it becomes a lot different. The good ol' days Napoli used to play a 3-4-1-2 and no one would say it was that similar to our 3-5-2.

I don't see how Allegri can have Rincon, Sturaro and Pjanic on the field and still have Pjanic playing as regista. All 3 would be in their sub-optimal positions.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Wut?

The first games when he played there was anonimous, way too laid back.

He needs to be closer from goal. He is wasted as regista. He needs to be deployed as a treq or at the very least as a b2b
Until I see Rico play there, in my mind Pjanic is the only one of our currently available mids who can play it (if its true that Nanes is leaving)

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Pjaca NOT ready???

Omg, i just cant stand allegri! He May be wq tacticsn, but he is such a pussy!

Its NOT like pjaca is 16 years old! He is 10 times the player sturaro and rincon is!

If i was him i would leave!

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Pjaca NOT ready???

Omg, i just cant stand allegri! He May be wq tacticsn, but he is such a pussy!

Its NOT like pjaca is 16 years old! He is 10 times the player sturaro and rincon is!

If i was him i would leave!
so you want to place pjaca as a cm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)