[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-2 Purple Rats (March 5th, 2015) (20 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We just don't care about Coppa. Same old story every year.
Not this game my friend.They simply outplayed us.We put a strong line up especially when Tevez came in.One thing is that you don't mind Coppa and another when you just can't play because they didn't let you to.

- - - Updated - - -

Other than Ogbonna and Llorente, who else should be shipped out this summer?
Pepe obviously.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The problem is Fiorentina will sign him permanently for 18mil (they have that option in the contract). We'll have no chance of signing him.
We would have preferred Cuardado, not his understudy, though. I'd rather not see this team chase good money after merely good and not great players.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We would have preferred Cuardado, not his understudy, though. I'd rather not see this team chase good money after merely good and not great players.
barca wanted him for replace Dani Alves(winger). i think he continue like this and to improve even more.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
He's over 6 feet tall, and before Salah's last touch the ball was no more than 2 feet away from him. I have no idea why he didn't slide or tackle. The slow pace to get back is a whole other problem.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
im so glad i fake fanned this one, as soon as i saw ogbonna in the line up of a coppa game i was looking for any damn excuse to ditch this, can any of yous fine gents give me a quick run down of how this went?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
im so glad i fake fanned this one, as soon as i saw ogbonna in the line up of a coppa game i was looking for any damn excuse to ditch this, can any of yous fine gents give me a quick run down of how this went?
Picture the slowest, moth lethargic pathetic team display you've ever seen. Passes going astray, getting absolutely dominated at home, could barely do anything that didn't involve hoofing it out for a throw in. Picture that, then picture it 10x worse, and picture it getting gangraped by a bunch of honey covered midgets.

That, was almost as bad as our display.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)