Coppa Italia: JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [04/22/2009] (4 Viewers)

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Juventus must use this Formation in next match:

---------------------Buffon--------------------

Grygera Legrottaglie Chellini De Ceglie

Camoranesi Marchisio Poulsen Giovinco

---------------Amauri Iaquinta-------------

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
i seriously think that the fact that juve are now chasing this cup desperately is enough reason for ruinieri to get sacked....

i know i talk alot of craps and nonsense....but i believe what i said at times were right and some people just have to hit back at me...

first, i said that del piero has an ego problem 2 months ago, n i was lambasted by an iceman asking me to stfu.

second, i have always said that ruinieri is the main problem of our lack of standard, and people say that i am being unconstructive.

look what we are in now? trying to win coppa and having trezegol threatening to leave.....

come on, i pray that some people from juventus FC management might actually read this forum and reflect on themselves and ruinieri....

sometimes i feel that it is as if the management is living in a different world from us supporters. we are fed up with all these ranieri decisions and results while the management seem to be very happy with this.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i seriously think that the fact that juve are now chasing this cup desperately is enough reason for ruinieri to get sacked....

i know i talk alot of craps and nonsense....but i believe what i said at times were right and some people just have to hit back at me...

first, i said that del piero has an ego problem 2 months ago, n i was lambasted by an iceman asking me to stfu.

second, i have always said that ruinieri is the main problem of our lack of standard, and people say that i am being unconstructive.

look what we are in now? trying to win coppa and having trezegol threatening to leave.....

come on, i pray that some people from juventus FC management might actually read this forum and reflect on themselves and ruinieri....

sometimes i feel that it is as if the management is living in a different world from us supporters. we are fed up with all these ranieri decisions and results while the management seem to be very happy with this.
true, perhaps the management are living in the REAL world...nobody here really knows what is going on at Juve...I'm sure everything is not as easy as it seems to us...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

For once I agree with you...

I told you to shut the f*ck up on a different occasion... here, use this
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/search.php
and find out...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
god tpain, stop with this bullshit, would a player who considers himself bigger than the club run the whole field chasing the interista counter? remember he was the second player there.

enough is enough he runs hard all game gives it his all.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
god tpain, stop with this bullshit, would a player who considers himself bigger than the club run the whole field chasing the interista counter? remember he was the second player there.

enough is enough he runs hard all game gives it his all.
Have you just compared Captain to Molinaro? :D

Joke :)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
we don't know that coz we aren't in the dressing room... in that particular match we scored after half time... so maybe he did give an impressive half time talk... or maybe he didn't... we can't know for sure... You can comment on the things you see, his tactics which are rubbish at times, his subs which are ridiculous at times etc. etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)