Coppa Italia: JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [04/22/2009] (8 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Pandev was injured today. They say a muscle injury that might keep him away till the end of the season. The medicals tomorrow will tell us more.

That's one problem less, but Rocchi and Zarate are still a huge danger.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tiago should be in the stands, Marchisio can play with Poulsen and Giovinco on for Nedved. You can tell Nedved just hasn't got what it takes anymore, I think he knows it too. I love you Neddy boy but just step back and admit its time to let go.

Even though we are 2-1 down, I think think we can bring this home. I pray we do, if not then our BOD needs to ax the man in charge of the starting lineups, I don't even want to say his name anymore.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Tiago should be in the stands, Marchisio can play with Poulsen and Giovinco on for Nedved. You can tell Nedved just hasn't got what it takes anymore, I think he knows it too. I love you Neddy boy but just step back and admit its time to let go.

Even though we are 2-1 down, I think think we can bring this home. I pray we do, if not then our BOD needs to ax the man in charge of the starting lineups, I don't even want to say his name anymore.
Nedved will play. He will play now and he will play the final. His last chance for a trophy and he'll play all the matches till the end. I'm sure about this.

I hope for this:

Buffon

Grygera- Legro- Chiellini- Molinaro/De Ceglie

Camoranesi- Nedved- Poulsen/Marchisio- Giovinco
Del Piero- Iaquinta/Trez/Amauri​

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    :cry:

I feel like if we were Cagliari, Siena or something
    I know what you mean. In the past the Coppa Italia was our 4th objective after the scudetto, CL and loss in the Berlusconi Cup.

Its unimaginable not seeing Giovinco in this game.
    He didn't start today cause he was rested for this game. :shifty:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Nedved will play. He will play now and he will play the final. His last chance for a trophy and he'll play all the matches till the end. I'm sure about this.

I hope for this:

Buffon

Grygera- Legro- Chiellini- Molinaro/De Ceglie

Camoranesi- Nedved- Poulsen/Marchisio- Giovinco
    Del Piero- Iaquinta/Trez/Amauri​
    I would be more than happy with nedved in the middle just as long as Gio is starting. Everytime Gio comes on he does something, why the hell isnt he starting more?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Coppa wasn't our main objective this season. It is now, but even in not so distant past Coppa was our main objective in April.
    2003/04 was such season.

The difference is that back then we knew that we'll be back to being the best very soon, now we don't.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    Coppa wasn't our main objective this season. It is now, but even in not so distant past Coppa was our main objective in April.
    2003/04 was such season.

The difference is that back then we knew that we'll be back to being the best very soon, now we don't
    Indeed. It's like... if we couldn't stop this. We are playing really fucking awful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)