[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-0 Atalanta [February 28th 2018] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Alex Sandro

• Matuidi

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Ffs. I’m working too much. Didn’t think the game was tonight, so had beers after work. Going home now. Never miss a game, because I don’t know it’s being played.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the only trophy we win this year.

We are about to be eliminated by Tottenham and Napoli don't look losing in Serie A
Shut up, phaggot.

- - - Updated - - -

We’re in the final and people still whine.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ffs. I’m working too much. Didn’t think the game was tonight, so had beers after work. Going home now. Never miss a game, because I don’t know it’s being played.

- - - Updated - - -

Shut up, phaggot.

- - - Updated - - -

We’re in the final and people still whine.
I’m so jealous of you European bitches, always get to watch games because of the time zone.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Maybe the only trophy we win this year.

We are about to be eliminated by Tottenham and Napoli don't look losing in Serie A
Napoli still has many tough games to play:
Roma home - They probably got Roma at the best period possible but its still different than facing Cagliari - My prediction a Napoli win 0 points lost
Milan away - Might lose some points there - My prediction Milan will draw Napoli -2
Juve away - You know they are going to lose some here (although it doesnt help unless its a win for us) - My prediction a 1-0 win for Juve -3
Inter away - Great chance they lose some points there - my prediction a draw or even another L -3
Total -8 points IMO

Its true we need to play some tough games ourselves but if you look at what happened since we stabilized our defense the table will probably show a 7 point lead for us +-

P.S our tough games:
Lazio away - Lost at home although we were different back then.. - We will look for revenge and with the current table form and the fact Lazio will be tired - my prediction a win 0
Atalanta home - I put this despite what I feel about home games vs teams that arent one of the big dogs in Italy because of the weird performance in the CI (saw first 60 minutes or so) - Juve at home is almost automatically a win and this will be no different 0
Milan home - Its Milan so I have to mention them as a tough game - We should be able to win at home 0
Napoli home - 1-0 win 0
Inter away - Very tough game - We will probably lose some points there - a draw -2
Roma away - Should be a tough game if they recover some form - another draw -2
Total -4 points

We are currently behind by 4 points but 1 game is missing so potentially a 1 point behind - add the 4 points difference from these games and We actually lead by 3 points and can afford to lose one since Head to Head is in our favor...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)