[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 0-0 AC Milan [June 12th, 2020] - Leg 2 (aggregate: 1-1) (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Nooo watchu sayin

I was so looking fwd to this :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira is something else, keeps sneaking back in
I think Sarri plans to rotate Ramsey and Khedira as the "goal scoring" CM. Neither can play 90 minutes so it's not a horrible idea. Especially if Dybala is moving around the pitch as the #9. These are the only two CMs that can score. Maybe Bentancur.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I think Sarri plans to rotate Ramsey and Khedira as the "goal scoring" CM. Neither can play 90 minutes so it's not a horrible idea. Especially if Dybala is moving around the pitch as the #9. These are the only two CMs that can score. Maybe Bentancur.
That's true, can't start 11 best players in any game with the schedule I suppose.

And plenty of boring first halves forthcoming with coaches subbing in their wild cards in second half.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
imagine telling someone at the start of this season that out of Khedira, Pjanic and Matuidi Pjanic would be on the bench :lol:

i admire Khedira tbh, im not talking anymore shit about him, for so many coaches to persist i have to be missing something, someone as decrepit as Sarri must be immune to Blackmail so that theory is out the window

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)