[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 0-0 AC Milan [June 12th, 2020] - Leg 2 (aggregate: 1-1) (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Award the Coppa Italia and Serie A to Coronavirus already.

At this rate there is no way this season is finishing on time. Just have the games behind closed doors FFS.

I’m just wondering what a continuous trend of cancellations or empty stadiums means for the big players playing the league. Surely they would want to head elsewhere if things don’t settle quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If they cancel sport events for a month, what is going to happen to CL and the Lyon game?
neutral ground?

at this point, it is a possibility that the league couldn't even be finished. at least we wouldn't lose the scudetto. (fuckin rube.)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Award the Coppa Italia and Serie A to Coronavirus already.

At this rate there is no way this season is finishing on time. Just have the games behind closed doors FFS.

I’m just wondering what a continuous trend of cancellations or empty stadiums means for the big players playing the league. Surely they would want to head elsewhere if things don’t settle quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Coronavirus continues spreading, other leagues will be dealing with the same issue soon enough, so I doubt this is going to be pushing big players away from Serie A, unless somehow Italy ends up being the only big European Football nation with a Coronavirus outbreak.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
now they say 1 month behind closed doors. They are confused.
This is what should have been decided from the start. Simple as pie. A month of closed door matches. Obviously lost match day revenues plays a part in failing to make this decision, but I doubt cancelling a month entirely or the entire rest of the season will be better for Serie A.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Some morons on twitter say this match is postponed because Ronaldo couldn’t play :lol:
Italian football fans are retards. No surprises here.

They might as well just finish the season off with all games behind closed doors. This constant stop-start cancellation of games isn’t going to solve anything really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)