[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 0 - 0 (4-3 p.k.) Napoli (02/04/09 (2 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Molinaro my MOM, great determination even into extra time.
He also seems to be a great character within the team, at the end of the match he was joking around and was making our players laugh.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I pretty much agree with that.

I wouldn't give Molinaro that high a mark, maybe 6.5/7, b ecause he still offered almost no end product.

Mellberg and Poulsen were very good.
Molinaro was good IMO.He was running sooo much that he actually added something this time.He looked like he could play another match right now.

Poulsen was good but as Alen said he looked very tired.But he was still pretty good.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Molinaro 7.6 MOtM
Manninger 7.5
Mellberg 7.0
Giovinco 6.0
Sissoko 6.0
Poulsen 6.0 (he was injured and he couldn't run in the last 60 min.)
Legrottaglie 5.5
Trezeguet 5.0
Del Piero 4.5
Marchionni 4.5
Iaquinta 4.5
Grygera 4.5
De Ceglie /

Ranieri 5.0
yeah,
i'd sign that
molinaro did not much at front, but he tried and he did really intercept many passes on his side ...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Molinaro my MOM, great determination even into extra time.
He also seems to be a great character within the team, at the end of the match he was joking around and was making our players laugh.
What? You wanna say that he was crossing balls after the match ended?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Eℓvin;1889631 said:
You say it like you wish he would have :D
;) true

but still, if we are so interested in this guy, I really don't see how he is the Nedved replacement we are looking for...we are much better off spending that kind of money on Diego

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Molinaro was excellent in defence... He tried and tried... And he put his only talent to use whenever he could... run like crazy...

Special mention to Mellberg... was very good in defence... proving yet again to be a good signing...
Special mention to Poulsen too... He's a li'l short on match fitness, but he can pick out a pass... something we badly need...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero really left everything on the field, you can't blame him for not trying, but he was marked well, and it clearly wasn't his day today.
Very fair point. Some members were moaning on the Live Thread about him focusing only about Del Piero and no one else and again the old dilemma with the age thing when he was clearly not tired since he never stopped running. He was just incredible.

He was unlucky many times but was smart like usually, grabbing fouls, going back the middle helping the team.

I would give him 5.5 and maybe 6 for being the best Pk in the world.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Does Hamsik just switch off in most of the matches he play in? He's obviously got talent but seems very very inconsistent...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)