[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 0 - 0 (4-3 p.k.) Napoli (02/04/09 (1 Viewer)

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
I know we should be celebrating, but after seing a game like this I just can't. we stand no chance in the CL or in Serie A if we keep on playing like this.
It's been a really long time since I've seen Juve play a good game..

And for crying out loud What is Ranieri doing putting Nedved instead of Giovinco.. and why the hell is Marchionni still on the pitch...
Juve are just playing without a midfeild.. The changes were just unacceptable.

I hope something changes very soon, or else we can change our hopes for this season!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
*Taking out our only creative force in midfield=Giovinco and inserting Nedved as your last sub with 20 to go, while we're in need of a winner and Poulsen is just back from injury and walking on his knees.

*Let Momo Sissoko take a penalty shot.

Two decisions that should warrant Claudio Ranieri a lifetime rest from coaching football.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We were bad, but some Napoli players were incredible. Lavezzi was insane, he even found the time to defend on Nedved. What a player he is. As for our game, well, it pretty much sucked. Even Del Piero was nowhere. Why anyone would want Sissoko to take a penalty is beyond me as well.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Manninger-7.5

Grygera-5
Legro-6.5
Mellberg-7
De Ceglie- /

Marchionni- 0
Sissoko- 6
Poulsen-6.5
Giovinco-6.5

Del Piero-5.5
Iaquinta-5.5

Nedved-5
Molinaro-7.5 MOM
Treze-5

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
*Taking out our only creative force in midfield=Giovinco and inserting Nedved as your last sub with 20 to go, while we're in need of a winner and Poulsen is just back from injury and walking on his knees.

Two decisions that should warrant Claudio Ranieri a lifetime rest from coaching football.
:tup:

at least it didn't come back to bite us in the ass.......THIS TIME

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I know we should be celebrating, but after seing a game like this I just can't. we stand no chance in the CL or in Serie A if we keep on playing like this.
It's been a really long time since I've seen Juve play a good game..

And for crying out loud What is Ranieri doing putting Nedved instead of Giovinco.. and why the hell is Marchionni still on the pitch...
Juve are just playing without a midfeild.. The changes were just unacceptable.

I hope something changes very soon, or else we can change our hopes for this season!
That's fuckin retarded.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

If we would have lost, hell like no other would have broken loose.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Molinaro 7.6 MOtM
Manninger 7.5
Mellberg 7.0
Giovinco 6.0
Sissoko 6.0
Poulsen 6.0 (he was injured and he couldn't run in the last 60 min.)
Legrottaglie 5.5
Trezeguet 5.0
Del Piero 4.5
Marchionni 4.5
Iaquinta 4.5
Grygera 4.5
De Ceglie /

Ranieri 5.0

Just like you, I'm in no mood criticizing but only celebrating. Although I couldn't help myself but to say that Del Piero didn't deserve this.

I don't care how many balls he lost, he never stopped running and he was trying so hard, he never gave up. Certainly not a good match for him, but that wasn't a bad one.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Molinaro 7.6 MOtM
Manninger 7.5
Mellberg 7.0
Giovinco 6.0
Sissoko 6.0
Legrottaglie 5.5
Trezeguet 5.0
Del Piero 4.5
Marchionni 4.5
Iaquinta 4.5
Grygera 4.5
De Ceglie /

Ranieri 5.0
You forgot Nedved or you just decide to ignore him since he was soooo bad...

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Molinaro 7.6 MOtM
Manninger 7.5
Mellberg 7.0
Giovinco 6.0
Sissoko 6.0
Legrottaglie 5.5
Trezeguet 5.0
Del Piero 4.5
Marchionni 4.5
Iaquinta 4.5
Grygera 4.5
De Ceglie /

Ranieri 5.0
Are you hinting at something by leaving Nedved out of your ratings? ;)

And I'd add a 0.5 to both Poulsen and Giovinco.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Душан;1889598 said:
Manninger-7.5

Grygera-5
Legro-6.5
Mellberg-7
De Ceglie- /

Marchionni- 0
Sissoko- 6
Poulsen-6.5
Giovinco-6.5

Del Piero-5.5
Iaquinta-5.5

Nedved-5
Molinaro-7.5 MOM
Treze-5
These are the best ratings.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Душан;1889598 said:
Manninger-7.5

Grygera-5
Legro-6.5
Mellberg-7
De Ceglie- /

Marchionni- 0
Sissoko- 6
Poulsen-6.5
Giovinco-6.5

Del Piero-5.5
Iaquinta-5.5

Nedved-5
Molinaro-7.5 MOM
Treze-5
I pretty much agree with that.

I wouldn't give Molinaro that high a mark, maybe 6.5/7, b ecause he still offered almost no end product.

Mellberg and Poulsen were very good.

Edit- Just noticed you Marchionni rating.:D I'd give him 3.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
If this won't motivate us for the rest of the season, nothing will.
We played bad, but fuck that, i'll criticize them later, now i only want to celebrate.

What an epic penalty shoot-out. We were practically dead twice during the PK shoot-out and the Napoli players saved us.

FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well we did not played that bad..Ok last 10 mins of regular time we deserved to loose, but we did controlled game well.

Poulsen proved in even one game that he is master of long passes, he is our Alonso!!

We should have penalty in 1st half as well "offisde goal"

yes, about penalties, i was thinking about excuses by managers as it was looking that we will loose..Even Gigli was up from his seats when Neddy missed...

DP was really off the xxxx.. Lets hope it was just one of..

I did feel Neddy was needed more than Amauri, and Gio was a lamb, its kind a natural..

Anyway, Im so happy...

forza Juve, next victim..

PS. My wife was going to work and i was with headphones and completely drunk, what a fuck, we won YEAHHHHH

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Just like you, I'm in no mood criticizing but only celebrating. Although I couldn't help myself but to say that Del Piero didn't deserve this.

I don't care how many balls he lost, he never stopped running and he was trying so hard, he never gave up. Certainly not a good match for him, but that wasn't a bad one.
Del Piero really left everything on the field, you can't blame him for not trying, but he was marked well, and it clearly wasn't his day today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)