Coppa Italia: Inter - Juventus [Jan 23, 2008] (31 Viewers)

Juve will...

• WIN

• Lose by a small margin

• GET CRUSHED

• X

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 15, 2007
Giants prepare for Coppa clash Monday 21 January, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter can't call on Douglas Maicon or Cristian Chivu to face Juventus in the Coppa Italia, as Claudio Ranieri puts his trust in Alessandro Del Piero.

The first leg of the quarter-finals’ biggest draw takes place at San Siro on Wednesday night with an exciting Derby d’Italia on the cards.

Inter boss Roberto Mancini is expected to make a number of changes from the side that struggled to victory over Parma on Sunday, but will probably retain the spine of the team.

However, Mancio has been handed a blow with the news that defenders Maicon and Chivu haven’t overcome muscular problems and will miss out.

Meanwhile, Ranieri has explained that he substituted Del Piero at half-time against Sampdoria so that he would be fit for the Inter game.

“I took him off because we are expecting the kind of battle he will excel in against the Nerazzurri,” the Bianconeri boss stated.

“It is a very important match against a great side and so I needed to conserve my players’ energies – that’s the only reason I would have substituted Alex.”

Channel 4
that is crap!! he is such a liar. he is only saying that so he has an excuse for taking of Ale

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
That's not his clip so you don't need to ask :)
I know the guy who made that clip. He's Croatian and a great friend of mine. Big Juve fan also.
He was a member here but he's working in Greece now and no time for forums anymore :p
I was wondering where the hell is Phillip II. :p

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
that is crap!! he is such a liar. he is only saying that so he has an excuse for taking of Ale
if you remember game before , with Empoli DP played. And Iaquinta was superb in the same game. Would you not save one of the most important players for Inter match or would you like him to walk and get us all humiliated.

of course it is always more difficult to predict what would happen if... than...

Mar 24, 2006
I can't believe , since being Juventus fans 10 years ago , this is the first time we are the Underdog againts those dog's :sigh:

All the best , though I want to see Ranieri out from Juventus :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)