Coppa Italia: Inter - Juventus [Jan 23, 2008] (17 Viewers)

Juve will...

• WIN

• Lose by a small margin

• GET CRUSHED

• X

Results are only viewable after voting.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
UPCOMING MATCHES ON GOLTV:
*All times eastern.

Jan 22 @ 3:00pm. Copa Del Rey: Quarterfinals 1st Leg Teams TBD, LIVE
Jan 22 @ 5:00pm. Coppa Italia: Quarterfinals 1st Leg Teams TBD, TAPE DELAY
Jan 23 @ 3:00pm. Copa Del Rey: Quarterfinals 1st Leg Teams TBD, LIVE
Jan 23 @ 5:00pm. Coppa Italia: Quarterfinals 1st Leg Teams TBD, TAPE DELAY
Jan 24 @ 3:00pm. Copa Del Rey: Quarterfinals 1st Leg Teams TBD, LIVE
Jan 24 @ 5:00pm. Coppa Italia: Quarterfinals 1st Leg Teams TBD, TAPE DELAY

:rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

It says : YOU ARE LIKE JUVE
Just a quick look at today's papers in Italy, especially the Roman newspapers, and you'll see that Inter are everywhere labelled with the name "The New Juve".

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
UPCOMING MATCHES ON GOLTV:
*All times eastern.

Jan 22 @ 3:00pm. Copa Del Rey: Quarterfinals 1st Leg Teams TBD, LIVE
Jan 22 @ 5:00pm. Coppa Italia: Quarterfinals 1st Leg Teams TBD, TAPE DELAY
Jan 23 @ 3:00pm. Copa Del Rey: Quarterfinals 1st Leg Teams TBD, LIVE
Jan 23 @ 5:00pm. Coppa Italia: Quarterfinals 1st Leg Teams TBD, TAPE DELAY
Jan 24 @ 3:00pm. Copa Del Rey: Quarterfinals 1st Leg Teams TBD, LIVE
Jan 24 @ 5:00pm. Coppa Italia: Quarterfinals 1st Leg Teams TBD, TAPE DELAY

:rolleyes:

are you fucking serious? It's juve-inter FFS.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Giants prepare for Coppa clash Monday 21 January, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter can't call on Douglas Maicon or Cristian Chivu to face Juventus in the Coppa Italia, as Claudio Ranieri puts his trust in Alessandro Del Piero.

The first leg of the quarter-finals’ biggest draw takes place at San Siro on Wednesday night with an exciting Derby d’Italia on the cards.

Inter boss Roberto Mancini is expected to make a number of changes from the side that struggled to victory over Parma on Sunday, but will probably retain the spine of the team.

However, Mancio has been handed a blow with the news that defenders Maicon and Chivu haven’t overcome muscular problems and will miss out.

Meanwhile, Ranieri has explained that he substituted Del Piero at half-time against Sampdoria so that he would be fit for the Inter game.

“I took him off because we are expecting the kind of battle he will excel in against the Nerazzurri,” the Bianconeri boss stated.

“It is a very important match against a great side and so I needed to conserve my players’ energies – that’s the only reason I would have substituted Alex.”

Channel 4

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
turk, do you mind if i borrow that clip to post in another forum? thanks.
That's not his clip so you don't need to ask :)
I know the guy who made that clip. He's Croatian and a great friend of mine. Big Juve fan also.
He was a member here but he's working in Greece now and no time for forums anymore :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Giants prepare for Coppa clash Monday 21 January, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter can't call on Douglas Maicon or Cristian Chivu to face Juventus in the Coppa Italia, as Claudio Ranieri puts his trust in Alessandro Del Piero.

The first leg of the quarter-finals’ biggest draw takes place at San Siro on Wednesday night with an exciting Derby d’Italia on the cards.

Inter boss Roberto Mancini is expected to make a number of changes from the side that struggled to victory over Parma on Sunday, but will probably retain the spine of the team.

However, Mancio has been handed a blow with the news that defenders Maicon and Chivu haven’t overcome muscular problems and will miss out.

Meanwhile, Ranieri has explained that he substituted Del Piero at half-time against Sampdoria so that he would be fit for the Inter game.

“I took him off because we are expecting the kind of battle he will excel in against the Nerazzurri,” the Bianconeri boss stated.

“It is a very important match against a great side and so I needed to conserve my players’ energies – that’s the only reason I would have substituted Alex.”

Channel 4
That doesn't make sense at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)