[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (May 20th, 2015) (10 Viewers)

Coppa Italian Final: Juve 2 - 1 Lazio: Man of the Match

• Matri

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Storari

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #727
    i doubt you even watched the game, and if you did and you thought tevez was useless then i will never take anything you say football wise seriously
    I don't recall ever watching a striker run as much as tevez did. My lungs hurt watching him :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

He literally dropped as deeply as pirlo all the time to make himself available

- - - Updated - - -

It's gonna hurt seeing tevez leave

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    :agree: the man even managed to be the last ditch tackle on some of their breaks
    :tup:

I give man of the match to Matri, just because the immensity of a winning extra time goal in a cup final...

But if one is looking at players that played the entirety, Tevez and Vidal were amazing, even if they didn't score. They kept this match alive for us, and gave us the chance to win.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #732
    Anyone else slightly worried with Pogba's form? I know he isn't fit but we only have what, 2 games left before the final? :D

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: the man even managed to be the last ditch tackle on some of their breaks
    It's rare to see strikers get the kind of "thumbs up" credit defenders usually get. All guts and little glory today. What I mean by that is, strikers get the glory because of the goals, today he got the glory for doing everything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)