[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (May 20th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

Coppa Italian Final: Juve 2 - 1 Lazio: Man of the Match

• Matri

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Storari

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Much respect to Lazio.

They played their hearts out.

I hope they absolutely rape Roma this weekend.
Yea, for sure. They're worthy runners up.

God seeing lippi conte trez in the stands makes me tear up
The holy trinity better be our good luck charm in the CL final and be in the stands for that as well.

Yeah. Chiellini for me, good performance in a sea of relative mediocrity. Quite a few players looked shaky, for me. If Pirlo had played 1-90 like he did 91-120 then he would have a 9/10.
It's so interesting to see Pirlo play a top notch last 30 minutes off a 120 minute game. I don't know if it's psychological for him sometimes, because that completely worked against the ageing theory. Maybe the movement around him was far more dynamic in the last 30 that automatically made his passes string together some fluidity in the game. Overall though, I don't get why were so rusty. We've had a good rest. May just be the mental fatigue of a long season winding down. We are gonna have to stay hot for the final. Don't know if that means keeping up the intensity for the last few serie a games or resting players for the next couple of weeks.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fucking sky sports 5 UK. We win coppa Italia. Doesn't show us pick up trophy. Yet show us Thierry henry kicking football on soccer am. FUCK YOU!!!!! ENGLISH CUUNTS!!!!

Someone show me us picking up trophy.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Fucking sky sports 5 UK. We win coppa Italia. Doesn't show us pick up trophy. Yet show us Thierry henry kicking football on soccer am. FUCK YOU!!!!! ENGLISH CUUNTS!!!!

Someone show me us picking up trophy.
Yeah that was bullshit.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
We didnt play too badly,its just that Lazio did tactically right and had players who can run and is skillful enough to always cut through the middle in Candreva and Felipe,but they didn't have much else upfront..

I think we totally deserved it,got lucky,but Lazio also got lucky,we scored that with Matri in normal time,he wasnt offside i dont think..

Well done guys! #10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)