[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (May 20th, 2015) (53 Viewers)

Coppa Italian Final: Juve 2 - 1 Lazio: Man of the Match

• Matri

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Storari

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I think I'd be playing Matri rather than Llorente in this one.

Lazio are more vulnerable to movement in behind than they are against a fixed target-man like Llorente.
Me too although Matri needs a zillion chances to score and have a better technique than Nando.

- - - Updated - - -

i want this $#@!in' coppa.. i want to see some winning at finals for god sake!
Me too.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has a better technique then Nando???? He has one of the worst techniques I seen in a striker in top football/team, Nando is Ronaldinho compared to him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i hope osman, king of dongs, hustinki, aussie criminals, nzoric, crimmyking, the cusp, badass, mark, red, cronios, conte, radekas all miss the game

LOL

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
It's actually the perfect opportunity for Nando to show he's still a quality player. I have no doubts about him and his recent form seems to be a prove.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
So, basically last year's starting XI with the exceptions of Storari and Evra.
Conte's fans will be fapping over this.

- - - Updated - - -

ps: the thought of RAI commentary is making me feel already sick

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
-rep

i didnt mention u, it's because i think u deserve to watch it.

but now u question and whine about my decisions.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I've been in Rome since yesterday morning and haven't seen a single Lazio scarf/jersey/hat. Plenty of Roma, Juve and even some Fiorentina ones around. Are all the Lazio fans from outside the city or something?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I've been in Rome since yesterday morning and haven't seen a single Lazio scarf/jersey/hat. Plenty of Roma, Juve and even some Fiorentina ones around. Are all the Lazio fans from outside the city or something?
That's certainly what Roma fans would have you believe.

When I've hung around Rome before games there has been little evidence that a game was taking place.

Some Roma youths were out making a racket the night before the Derby, but nothing much in terms of folk showing colours until you get out nearer the ground.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lazio does seem slightly more popular outside the city yes. Though if you ask local people they tend to answer both equally. I think you see more symbols of Roma in the city, because they do represent the city more (which makes total sense given their name and the fact that Lazio is in fact the name of the region).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)