[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (May 20th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

Coppa Italian Final: Juve 2 - 1 Lazio: Man of the Match

• Matri

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Storari

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Pogba isn't ready for a full match play. It is quiet the same with Pirlo who completely loses his legs at about 70 min. So Allegri apparently sees it as too risky.
We can sub both when the damage is done. Pereyra & Padoin are capable of holding the fort.

I also could be to suit Llorente. Rememebr that he said is not going well for him in the 4312 with tevez roaming.

Maybe Allegri is thinking to use the 252 Conte style..to maximize lLorente´s output?

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it better to cater for Tevez instead?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We can sub both when the damage is done. Pereyra & Padoin are capable of holding the fort.

Isn't it better to cater for Tevez instead?

Tevez does well in both formations no matter what u ask for him. Llorente is the one who tend to dissapears as of late.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Tevez does well in both formations no matter what u ask for him. Llorente is the one who tend to dissapears as of late.
I hear you. Lately Llorente is looking sharp so hopefully he is motivated enough to take this chance.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I hear you. Lately Llorente is looking sharp so hopefully he is motivated enough to take this chance.
And this si why it hinka llegrui wants to maximize his output. He is on form, and will be hugely motivated. Theres nothing wrong to try to bring the best out of him...as he can be decisive on his day.

We just need a couple good crosses and datsitmane

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He might go for a 352 against Lazio.

It makes sense because he's probably thinking about using this scheme against Barcelona.

Also Pereyra hasn't been done great lately, and with Marchisio out, it's a shame to leave Barzagli on the bench. And Pereyra would be the only weapon for the 2nd half.

Also this scheme covers better Pirlo's poor play.

But I wouldn't want this against Barcelona.

Conte kind of traumatized me with his 532, specially the last season. I really don't like it, even though it's useful to defend when we need it. But I'm against starting the team with it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He might go for a 352 against Lazio.

It makes sense because he's probably thinking about using this scheme against Barcelona.

Also Pereyra hasn't been done great lately, and with Marchisio out, it's a shame to leave Barzagli on the bench. And Pereyra would be the only weapon for the 2nd half.

Also this scheme covers better Pirlo's poor play.

But I wouldn't want this against Barcelona.

Conte kind of traumatized me with his 532, specially the last season. I really don't like it, even though it's useful to defend when we need it. But I'm against starting the team with it.
i feel the same tbh...whenever i see it.. i think about how conte made us lose with unnefective football in do or die games... and i fear the players will return to play like that,

i want to hope allegri knows best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)