[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (May 20th, 2015) (10 Viewers)

Coppa Italian Final: Juve 2 - 1 Lazio: Man of the Match

• Matri

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Storari

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
While reading this picture I got the mental picture of Hustini burning breakfast for the entire family while his spouse is asking him to do just one more thing. Hustini breaking down completely, falling to his knees in front of the stove and knocking over the frying pan with the bacon that was still salvageable. sobbing "we need to talk about some rules, we really do. It's not because I don't want to be there for all of you, but sometimes it's just hard. Sorry you had to see this kids, I work hard to make all of this function and I don't mind because I love you, sometimes mommy just needs a little break" while the grease spreads over the linoleum floor of their newly purchased open kitchen.
:lol2::lol2:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #124
    @Hustini :heart:

Just remembered when u gave theat ugly fat girl @Kyle 's number and i started loling at work :lol: :lol:
    :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

While reading this picture I got the mental picture of Hustini burning breakfast for the entire family while his spouse is asking him to do just one more thing. Hustini breaking down completely, falling to his knees in front of the stove and knocking over the frying pan with the bacon that was still salvageable. sobbing "we need to talk about some rules, we really do. It's not because I don't want to be there for all of you, but sometimes it's just hard. Sorry you had to see this kids, I work hard to make all of this function and I don't mind because I love you, sometimes mommy just needs a little break" while the grease spreads over the linoleum floor of their newly purchased open kitchen.
    Do you realize how much of this is actually true? :lol:

We got into an argument last week while I was making waffles and I used 2% milk in the mix and not the fat free milk in the mix and you would have thought I had cheated on her and she found out. Ruined my day and I said you finish the waffles then. The waffle maker spilled the mix all over the counter and dripped on the the (not new) tile floor.

I was so pissed she was mad because I used the wrong milk. :lol:

#pregnantLebanesewives

- - - Updated - - -
    @Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

We got into an argument last week while I was making waffles and I used 2% milk in the mix and not the fat free milk in the mix and you would have thought I had cheated on her and she found out. Ruined my day and I said you finish the waffles then. The waffle maker spilled the mix all over the counter and dripped on the the (not new) tile floor.

#pregnantLebanesewives

- - - Updated - - -
    @Azzurri7
    :lol2: It's in the blood man.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

#pregnantLebanesewives

- - - Updated - - -
    @Azzurri7

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Winning this will give us such a psychological boost ahead of the Final in Berlin, that we can actually win at finals.

Let's break this curse boys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)