[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (May 20th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

Coppa Italian Final: Juve 2 - 1 Lazio: Man of the Match

• Matri

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Storari

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
They are playing at their home stadium, while we miss Marchisio and Morata.

Still, we have more quality and must win this.

It's time for the 10th.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They are playing at their home stadium, while we miss Marchisio and Morata.

Still, we have more quality and must win this.

It's time for the 10th.
It's not their "Home" stadium for this game, though. It's a neutral venue, so I assume tickets will be distributed evenly for both teams. I expect at least 20/25,000 Juventini at the Olimpico.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Why must storari play? Had there been an agreement or what? If so why is it only for storari?
Yes, I believe there has been some sort of an agreement, and it's normal to play your second keeper in league cup matches, especially if the sevond keeper is good. The reason why only him and not the outfield players is because we want to finally win this shit and field the best team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let srotrari play,. he is not a rookie.-..

But the rest.. go full power gung ho..and i mean pogba tevez , Pirlo will obvs play..

Im hoping a big game from Llorente. He seems to be on form as of late..and when he is on form he is very decent. I want to see Tevez firing on all cylinders.

I know Lazio will not just throw this cup into the toilet... but let be honest...their game vs roma is WAY more important because it means direct qualification to the CL, and the rare opportunity to destroy their arch riavls morally and economically by their own hands

Im crossing fongers for them to be distracted for our game...so we can win this cup for once and for all...

That last defeat against Napoli in the last game of Del Piero was PURE bullshid.... I dont want another repeat of that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)