[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (May 20th, 2015) (19 Viewers)

Coppa Italian Final: Juve 2 - 1 Lazio: Man of the Match

• Matri

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Storari

• Pereyra

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We had some great results against Lazio in recent years, we seem to deal with them easily.

Hope we don't get burned by the ref. Other then that we should win this trophy without many complications.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #107
    Opem cl final thread ffs
    NO

@Mark - I need to open a thread explaining to the forum that we open match threads one match at a time. Remember when @Marty did something that forced everyone to read new rules or something about a new server (I don't remember) when they logged on. And Everyone had to see it automatically before getting back into the forums?

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    NO

@Mark - I need to open a thread explaining to the forum that we open match threads one match at a time. Remember when @Marty did something that forced everyone to read new rules or something about a new server (I don't remember) when they logged on. And Everyone had to see it automatically before getting back into the forums?
    nah it's alright. Just explain it every single time. Let's not jinx anything. :D

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #110
    nah it's alright. Just explain it every single time. Let's not jinx anything. :D
    I'm not going to explain it every time. And having Marty do that wouldn't jinx anything.

"Attenion Tuzzers: Forum Policy states match thread are opened one game at a time and will continue to be done so indefinitely. Asking to open future games beyond the NEXT game will get you banned."
    Just make that an automated message 1 time to everyone that logs on. Oh, and they have to "accept". If they decline the only page they can see is that until they accept.

:D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I'm not going to explain it every time. And having Marty do that wouldn't jinx anything.

Just make that an automated message 1 time to everyone that logs on. Oh, and they have to "accept". If they decline the only page they can see is that until they accept.

:D
    it's alright man, if it gets out of hand I'll do it. :D

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #112
    it's alright man, if it gets out of hand I'll do it. :D
    This stuff stresses me out. I'm already under enough pressure as it is with this thread opening thug life I'm living that its making me lose focus.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Imagine Hustini under pressure, panic housewife.
    NO

While reading this picture I got the mental picture of Hustini burning breakfast for the entire family while his spouse is asking him to do just one more thing. Hustini breaking down completely, falling to his knees in front of the stove and knocking over the frying pan with the bacon that was still salvageable. sobbing "we need to talk about some rules, we really do. It's not because I don't want to be there for all of you, but sometimes it's just hard. Sorry you had to see this kids, I work hard to make all of this function and I don't mind because I love you, sometimes mommy just needs a little break" while the grease spreads over the linoleum floor of their newly purchased open kitchen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)