[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 0-0 [2-4] Napoli [June 17th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Why such extremes? :D

We played shit, we need to make some changes and our coach is included. Get some midfielders and we will be fine
Well I almost never agree with that kind of comments and you are right talking about extremes, but I feel like this will eventually happen in a very short frame of time from now, I think we reached our peak for this era with Ronaldo, it was wonderful, but after this we.ll inevitable start having little back steps on our way, maybe not now or next year, but very soon, serie a clubs are still capable to catch us, we arent Bayern and they arent Bundesliga clubs, it could have been much better perhaps, but still it was an amazing period, we.ll be back in short time anyway, but this is how i see things, couple of years to regain motivation and fresh energy.Maybe this team still has a year if we bring up a coach capable of handling this type of squad, the only who could do that is Guardiola or Klopp and i dont think we have a chance to do that on summer, so i hope they acknowledge that and go for a final try on this era, at least now when we still got one of the greatest forwards in history of football and a really decent team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Our roster is shite.

Our forwards bar Ronaldo are overrated. Our midfield is dogshit. Our fullbacks are average

This team needs a revamp and did last season too. Starting with this year's coach. The cycle is finished, we need new blood and hungry players.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
that was just a 3rd and 4th quarter of the Milan game wasn't it, nothing changed from 5 days ago,

on the plus side 0 goals conceded

:smoke:
Not exactly a surprise is it? 0-0, 0-0. Hmmm. Even Ronaldo looks completely toothless.

Obviously you'd much rather win it than lose, but this season has an asterisk next to it anyway. It's right that every effort is made to finish the competitions, but they've been randomised by something out of anyone's control. Playing a cup final with almost pre-season fitness, come on now. This was more like what you expect from a supercup season opener.

I thought we'd have a momentum swing with them missing those late chances to win, but then Dybala steps up with a naff penalty and it's all in Napoli's favour again. Danilo's awful attempt and it's over, that's just the way it is. Thankfully it was straight to penalties rather than another 30 minutes we didn't need. Now we need to get it together quickly and go back to finding ways to win games.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Anything can happen bro, it's not looking good but many teams have won in spite of their coach.
Agree but our guy actually got schooled by inzaghi, gatuso and rudi Garcia. It would take a miracle to win cl. Seria a we can still take it of course, but things are not looking good.
Our match against Lazio is going to be decisive.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Anything can happen bro, it's not looking good but many teams have won in spite of their coach.
Wow"true" ! Probably you must decide are you are a fan or a administrator!What a coach! There is no need of a balance here !Sarri is a idiot.Worst possible decision to hire him and that's it.Do your duty as a administrator,but it's not fair not to criticize him.One and only word for him.Idiot. Exclusively about him .we won't win anything this year.He is an idiot not a winner.As much I hate Conte,he is not awesome coach,nor a tactician,he is a robot,nobody can denies that he has awesome motivating skills.This idiot even doesn't have that Sooner we get rid of him ,better!No excuses accepted .

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Our roster is shite.

Our forwards bar Ronaldo are overrated. Our midfield is dogshit. Our fullbacks are average

This team needs a revamp and did last season too. Starting with this year's coach. The cycle is finished, we need new blood and hungry players.
Starts with our manager.. he is shite.. If Ronaldo Dybala Costa Cuadrado Pjanic cant setup a goal thats on Sarrrrrrri...

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Like every match where we've lost it's been down to this 4-3-3, we can't beat good teams with it. Our front 3 register so few shots and we just don't function. Our best performances have been using 4-4-2, clearly our players don't fit the system.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This idiot of a coach made a lot of damage to us.Kicking off some players and without results!!So why the kicking were for?"Idiot!

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
We are far, far from a top team. We have an aging squad.
Look at Real Madrid and Barca, they borh got back from a Corona break and they are scoring left and right. Bayern too. We havent been able to score a single goal in two matchea and we have a fucking attacking trident of Dybala-CR7 and Douglas costa. Its disgraceful really.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sarri the MC!!!!! Idiot!

- - - Updated - - -

How we will suck against Lazio and others and is just unbelievable !!!! This idiot was and is lost.I just remembertyhe times when we fuck him as a Napoli coach on a daily basis.Now he is our coach. Unbelievable!!!!

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
There was really no other appropriate options of coach after allegri quit last year. Sarri ticks the usual safe boxes of Juve. Italian and passive.

The problem is really our transfer strategy team. Sure they did great on de ligt and CR7 deal. But our whole midfield is a joke that should have been fixed three years ago. Instead of fixing it, they made it worse by getting wuss like Ramsey and rabiot.

No coach will ever get our midfield to work.

It is also quite obvious to the world now that we want to get rid of our useless players, but is failing to do so. Our players obviously gets morally broken by it and it becomes a chicken and egg problem!

james95

Sep 2, 2018
This team would get slaughtered, demolished, completely and utterly obliterated if it were to play someone like Bayern, City or PSG right now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think the squad is incredibly weak. Experience can only get you so far, especially if you're injured half the time or have been in poor form for the better part of a year. At this rate, the only players I would be opposed to selling are De Ligt and Bentancur. The rest are have beens or never beens, other than Ronaldo. Even though I really like Dybala his performances are wearing on me.

But unfortunately, with the Covid market being what it is, such that clubs won't have as much in transfer funds, selling some of the dead weight may be nearly impossible. We should have had a massive overhaul last year with some of these players, so the scary thought is being stuck with the likes of Khedira, Higs, Cuads, and others for another year, or longer. This side has reached its peak, and Sarri isn't the one to take it forward either.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We need to change our MF and our coach... that's the main problem of the team, our game plan is 100% attach to what DC, Dybala or CR7 can create by themselves... rivals don't even defend our MF anymore

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Not exactly a surprise is it? 0-0, 0-0. Hmmm. Even Ronaldo looks completely toothless.

Obviously you'd much rather win it than lose, but this season has an asterisk next to it anyway. It's right that every effort is made to finish the competitions, but they've been randomised by something out of anyone's control. Playing a cup final with almost pre-season fitness, come on now. This was more like what you expect from a supercup season opener.

I thought we'd have a momentum swing with them missing those late chances to win, but then Dybala steps up with a naff penalty and it's all in Napoli's favour again. Danilo's awful attempt and it's over, that's just the way it is. Thankfully it was straight to penalties rather than another 30 minutes we didn't need. Now we need to get it together quickly and go back to finding ways to win games.
:tup:

Apr 29, 2006
Baldiola was expected to quit MC, when we whispered to him that they will be FFP.unished. They gave him a lot of money for everything and he stayed. Maybe if the PL bosses decided to relegate them the story would be different, but with the COVID economic effects - I wouldn't even exclude them returning to CL sooner.

Even if Baldiola was here, I don't expect him to turn Mandragora into Maradona and water into wine. Maybe Pjanic would be better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)