[Coppa Italia] Calciopoli Directors 3-0[3-5] JUVENTUS [2nd March, 2016] (71 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
What?

Licht and Bonucci are the only starters there.

Our starting XI when healthy is: Buffon-Lichsteiner-Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini-Evra-Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba-Mandzukic-Dybala

And after Pogba came on we dominated the rest of the match. What exactly are you on about? As soon as we subbed a competent starting midfielder on (Pogba), we effectively controlled the rest of the match.
I don't which game you saw. We didn't dominate shit. We were lucky not to concede 4th goal. Thanks to Bonucci and Neto we're in the final.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hernanes was blatantly fauled for their 1st goal, Perisic was offside before the penalty, and should have been given red for grabbing Cuadrado by the throat. We rested 6-7 players and started the game with Hernanes, Sturraro and Asamoah in the middle, Zaza wasted 4 sitters, Morata 2 great chances at the end. Disgraceful 90 minutes, but we progressed so yipie kie yay mofos :weee:
The ref was irrelevant to this. We deservedly got thrashed in this match.

But yes a million times to the last point. So awesome. :weee:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, we dominated the rest of the match after their players could barely walk and we had just put on Pogba. :howler:

That PI guy is a big pile of shit. :lol:

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
I think the main issue after this game is another example that Licht is pretty much done. He always was liability offensively but now he sucks in defense also. We need quality RB next season, no doubts about it.
Wrong so wrong! He's obviously past his prime but he's not finished. Even Licht is entitled to perform like shit every now and then. Don't forget we practically fielded Juventus B.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What did you think or Rugani?
Didn't see the first 55 minutes but he looked really shaky what I did see. I think at that point the game was farcical and open, shit conditions, the whole team not contributing anything from a defensive POV, and it just exposed him against fast players again and again. A defender like Caceres would have suited that role better, Rugani likes to keep things calm and keep the goal to his back, not go chasing people around the wider areas of the pitch. I still think he'd be much better with a run in a back four, but he's a kid so can't be expected to be brilliant right now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't which game you saw. We didn't dominate shit. We were lucky not to concede 4th goal. Thanks to Bonucci and Neto we're in the final.
Neto who was at fault for their first goal? And their second goal?

Yep, thanks to him. :lol:

You clearly didn't watch extra time. Once Pogba was on the pitch in Extra Time, we controlled the last 30 minutes. It's irrelevant though.

We won, why the shit are people whining about us winning and going to the cup final. :lol:

Jun 6, 2015
If Sandro, Licht, Bonucci, Cuadrado, Morata are in there from the start it's not the second team. Also Barzagli and Pogba came in.
We didn't have any of our first choice strikers on the field and same goes for the midfield and in the defense we had two starters plus the goalkeeper was a second choice.

All in all we had two players who are first choice on the field.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
My opinion is we got destroyed, and 3-0 is perfectly indicative of that. Nothing else matters. Deserved, undeserved. 3-0 shows we got thrashed, just like they did in the reverse fixture.

It went to penalties, we won. Fair result over the two legs, it being decided by luck.
I'm only focusing on the game tonight. Imo, Allgeri is the one to blame and not the players. We laugh at English teams when they're knocked out in their cup's. But they usually field a team like Allegri did tonight. The only difference is that we didn't play some scrubs from the Championship. That's why I don't understand Allgeri.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Leo :heart:

Neto who was at fault for their first goal? And their second goal?

Yep, thanks to him. :lol:

You clearly didn't watch extra time. Once Pogba was on the pitch in Extra Time, we controlled the last 30 minutes. It's irrelevant though.

We won, why the shit are people whining about us winning and going to the cup final. :lol:
Because of people like you.

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
How is that a positive? TBH it's a boost for inter now. They are so getting a CL spot. We've done them a favour. I don't believe one bit we have wrecked their confidence but rather given them hope that they can come back from 3-0.
I certainly did not state that we wrecked their confidence. My point was, that Inter might overvaluate some of their players - this is because i don't rate their squad as much. If beating the Juve bench makes them confident, then so be it, i am sure they will not compete for the title next year unless they make some positive changes to their squad over the summer. And i couldn't care less if it's Inter, Roma or Fiorentina getting that 3rd spot, i just hope whoever gets it will show up in CL next year - at least qualifying and not finishing last in the group stage.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Didn't see the first 55 minutes but he looked really shaky what I did see. I think at that point the game was farcical and open, shit conditions, the whole team not contributing anything from a defensive POV, and it just exposed him against fast players again and again. A defender like Caceres would have suited that role better, Rugani likes to keep things calm and keep the goal to his back, not go chasing people around the wider areas of the pitch. I still think he'd be much better with a run in a back four, but he's a kid so can't be expected to be brilliant right now.
He reminds me of a safer young bonucci.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Klin :rofl:

Go back to your pathetic Maltese life bitching and moaning about how terrible everything in life is, how bad Juve is, etc. Your life must be so damn terrible. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)