[Coppa Italia] Calciopoli Directors 3-0[3-5] JUVENTUS [2nd March, 2016] (2 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
More Forza Inter Forum gold:

Fuck, we deserved this.

Can't describe how much hate I feel towards Juventus now, feel like I need to grab a bat and smack the first juventino I see.

Jesus, need to take a Xanax or something
:lol:

This is some serious heartbrake.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And we thought we already won this competition. It's gonna be even harder against Milan since we're so complacent.

These young players still need to learn what it means to play for this club.

Our midfield was non-existent, Merda was pressing us and we made them look like $#@!ing Bayern.

With this kind of attitude we aren't winning the Scudetto either.
I wouldnt worry about Milan as we are not going 3-0 up against them... Also I expect us to play our 1st team against them in the finale...
As for the Scudetto - Napoli are strong and we are not last year`s Juve so we will need to be at our best to win it!

Jun 6, 2015
Lessons learned from that awful game.

1) We should always start at least one of our starting midfielders.
2) Rugani needs time (Allegri has been right managing his game time).
3) Lemina might have a future here showed glimpses of his potential again.
4) We need to buy a world class midfielder to rotate with Khedira/Pogba/Marchisio.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Today was a lesson that you can't throw a random bunch of unfit and not sharp players into a team and expect them to beat a motivated opponent with nothing to lose.

I think this team is easily arrogant enough to sit on a 1, 2 or 3 goal lead like it's nothing, no matter how it's being cut down.
What did you think or Rugani?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Also it shows that sturaro hernanes and asa in this condition should never stsrt together. We need one of Pogba, Claudio or Sami in there at all times. We need another truly quality mid.
:agree: in numbers we're pretty good but the quality of our midfield dropped A LOT. Sturaro was garbage, Asamoah didn't look like himself and Hernanes should simply be shipped off. Lemina was good though which I expected (he's too injury prone though).

WTF did I watch. Inexcusable display I'm very disappointed with our bench players. Only Alex Sandro and Zaza showed up. Good thing we're through but it has to be a wake up call for Serie A, we can't afford to slip up now.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What? Don't exaggerate. They didn't have enough good chances to even score 7 goals. And Zaza missed two "easy" chances in regular time. Ballooned one over the bar, and hit the post with the other. Which doesn't count as a shot on goal.
Hernanes was blatantly fauled for their 1st goal, Perisic was offside before the penalty, and should have been given red for grabbing Cuadrado by the throat. We rested 6-7 players and started the game with Hernanes, Sturraro and Asamoah in the middle, Zaza wasted 4 sitters, Morata 2 great chances at the end. Disgraceful 90 minutes, but we progressed so yipie kie yay mofos :weee:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i swear i won't go to bed tonight if i can't see again and from every possible angle palacio's penalty.
We dismantled juve in 90
I am too sad to say this...but we will be in final if Handa is the keeper, at least for only last 15 minutes. He is the BEST penalty stopper ALL OVER THE WORLD
Can't describe how much hate I feel towards Juventus now, feel like I need to grab a bat and smack the first juventino I see.
we fucked them
more shots more possession more tackles lesser lost balls
without a few of our key players Miranda , murillo , handa , telles , icardi.
And of course, fucking Bonucci. Couldn't be any more worse than that fucking troll. Shame.
ball Is behind neto but.....
:lol: they won even without some key players :rofl:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bonucci was pretty bad too :D But the fucker is a joy to watch and he's one of the best three defenders in the world, so I can't say a bad thing about him, thus I change the first sentence to: Bonucci was God.
I wish we had a team of 11 Bonucci's :delpiero: By far my favorite Juve player.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't want to argue here, but you clearly didn't watch the game. They too hit the crossbar and missed 3/4 "easy" chances.
My opinion is we got destroyed, and 3-0 is perfectly indicative of that. Nothing else matters. Deserved, undeserved. 3-0 shows we got thrashed, just like they did in the reverse fixture.

It went to penalties, we won. Fair result over the two legs, it being decided by luck.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
What does tonight's team and that awful team at the start of the season have in common? The midfield. We really need to do something about that.
Exactly. That unbalanced mid must be one of my most hated things about Juve. It's Allegri's fault for putting that out there again. Well, I guess Allegri was putting his trust in our defense to show up and cover for that animosity.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Bonucci was pretty bad too :D But the fucker is a joy to watch and he's one of the best three defenders in the world, so I can't say a bad thing about him, thus I change the first sentence to: Bonucci was God.
I wish we had a team of 11 Bonucci's :delpiero: By far my favorite Juve player.
It wasn't his best game for us. Let's stick to that. :D

But even the fact he wanted to take the last penalty gave me a boner. The guy has a heart of a lion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)