[Coppa Italia] Calciopoli Directors 3-0[3-5] JUVENTUS [2nd March, 2016] (4 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
What? Don't exaggerate. They didn't have enough good chances to even score 7 goals. And Zaza missed two "easy" chances in regular time. Ballooned one over the bar, and hit the post with the other. Which doesn't count as a shot on goal.
I don't want to argue here, but you clearly didn't watch the game. They too hit the crossbar and missed 3/4 "easy" chances.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Inter perfomance might make them believe they can compete for scudetto next year with the likes of Perisic and Medel
How is that a positive? TBH it's a boost for inter now. They are so getting a CL spot. We've done them a favour. I don't believe one bit we have wrecked their confidence but rather given them hope that they can come back from 3-0.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I think the main issue after this game is another example that Licht is pretty much done. He always was liability offensively but now he sucks in defense also. We need quality RB next season, no doubts about it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If Sandro, Licht, Bonucci, Cuadrado, Morata are in there from the start it's not the second team. Also Barzagli and Pogba came in.
What?

Licht and Bonucci are the only starters there.

Our starting XI when healthy is: Buffon-Lichsteiner-Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini-Evra-Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba-Mandzukic-Dybala

And after Pogba came on we dominated the rest of the match. What exactly are you on about? As soon as we subbed a competent starting midfielder on (Pogba), we effectively controlled the rest of the match.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Today was a lesson that you can't throw a random bunch of unfit and not sharp players into a team and expect them to beat a motivated opponent with nothing to lose.

I think this team is easily arrogant enough to sit on a 1, 2 or 3 goal lead like it's nothing, no matter how it's being cut down.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How is that a positive? TBH it's a boost for inter now. They are so getting a CL spot. We've done them a favour. I don't believe one bit we have wrecked their confidence but rather given them hope that they can come back from 3-0.

How is Inter getting a CL spot now? They're well behind an in-form Roma, Viola, and miles behind Napoli.

It'd take a miracle for them to finish top 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)