[Coppa Italia] Calciopoli Directors 3-0[3-5] JUVENTUS [2nd March, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't feel like celebrating and I can't believe our players are celebrating this shame. This was the most shameful thing this team did in the last decade or more.
It was pretty bad but also hilarious. Hopefully serves as a wake up call.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm not sure if I should feel really happy or really sad. Right now I want to laugh so I guess I feel happy.

:lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What does make this performance slightly better, as always, are the Inter forums :D

No matter what, we'll always be Juventus' Bitch. Fuckn random cunts. They show up and decide when they want to play. Some times they are up for a fight. Other days, they don't mind if we get steamrolled. I fuckn hate them.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It wasn't planned and no trolling from our part, we must not do this again, too risky, not worth it even though it's coppa.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And we thought we already won this competition. It's gonna be even harder against Milan since we're so complacent.

These young players still need to learn what it means to play for this club.

Our midfield was non-existent, Merda was pressing us and we made them look like fucking Bayern.

With this kind of attitude we aren't winning the Scudetto either.
What? We had two starters on to begin the game. This reflects nothing on our strongest team with leaders like Buffon, Marchisio, Chiellini, Barzagli, Evra etc on the pitch...

If you think our second team playing horribly reflects our starting XI, you're crazy.

And I doubt Allegri fields such a mediocre line-up in the final.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The one who disappointed the most was Rugani. Hernanes was the worst, but he sucks and we know that. Minus pts to Allegri for the minutes he gives to this cancer. Asamoah was terrible, but he can be excused for the lack of playing time due to injuries. Lichtsteiner is a finished player and that was confirmed once more. Sturaro is just a brute with no talent... but it's Rugani who has no excuses. He's slow and scared. Nothing about him convinces that he can be a starter for a big team.

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
Let's look at the positives:

Final
Game time for Zaza, Morata, Lemina, Asamoah etc.
Rugani's agent might shut up after this one
Huge psycological test when Inter scored the third, and our players seemed to deal with it alright
Inter perfomance might make them believe they can compete for scudetto next year with the likes of Perisic and Medel
Mancini's seat isn't as hot hopefully he won't get himself fired before ruining their next season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)