[Coppa Italia] Calciopoli Directors 3-0[3-5] JUVENTUS [2nd March, 2016] (29 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't feel like celebrating and I can't believe our players are celebrating this shame. This was the most shameful thing this team did in the last decade or more.
Weve have had some more shameful moments, not many but some. We sucked really bad but just try and enjoy it for what it is. At least we were good in extra time.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't feel like celebrating and I can't believe our players are celebrating this shame. This was the most shameful thing this team did in the last decade or more.
Absofuckinglutely! We were awful, this was no trolling, it was luck penalties will always be luck. Of course it's great to go through but boy we were awful. I don't know how this will affect our next games. You would think business as usual but I fear not. I fear there's something creeping amongst us. Arrogance.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Also it shows that sturaro hernanes and asa in this condition should never stsrt together. We need one of Pogba, Claudio or Sami in there at all times. We need another truly quality mid.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
And we thought we already won this competition. It's gonna be even harder against Milan since we're so complacent.

These young players still need to learn what it means to play for this club.

Our midfield was non-existent, Merda was pressing us and we made them look like fucking Bayern.

With this kind of attitude we aren't winning the Scudetto either.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I can't believe anyone is upset about this match. It was fucking thrilling. We were so appalling with our second team and still somehow managed to progress.

How awesome is that. :weee:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not really. Merda couldn't walk anymore and we got Pogba on.

I'm happy that we made the final, but I'm still fuming. This was inexcusable.
I think we did a lot better in extra time not that it was hard. We were also tired so can't use that as a reason why we improved. Annoying we had to use Pogba though.

I agree though the performance was inexcusable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)