[Coppa Italia] Bologna 0-2 JUVENTUS [January 12th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If Kean doesn’t start I don’t see why he’s even on the team

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure Rugani and Benatia never played together. Don't think they can. Neither can play the cover role. One of Bonucci and Chiellini has to start.

Perin
MDS-----------------Spina
Sami Ben10 Can
Berna Kean DC
Since I believe Pjanic will be rested, Bonucci is more likely to start than Chiellini. They’ll need his playmaking from the back.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
There is no shielding Bonucci if the striker decides to stand on his side of the field exclusively like Zapata did lol.
wat do you mean ? when chiello went to mark zapata , he beat zapata for all headers , not to mention that he made zapata fall once while dribbling

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
wat do you mean ? when chiello went to mark zapata , he beat zapata for all headers , not to mention that he made zapata fall once while dribbling
What I mean is Zapata played most of the match on Bonucci's side of the field even though he was a lone striker. Of course Chiellini beat Zapata when he was in proximity. But Chiellini can't switch positions with Bonucci all match, it's RCB and LCB. If Diego Costa decides to stand on Bonucci's side of the pitch all match, what can Chiellini do?

That's why Bonucci was his best as a sweeper. Always had Barzagli-Chiellini to mark the striker.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
What I mean is Zapata played most of the match on Bonucci's side of the field even though he was a lone striker. Of course Chiellini beat Zapata when he was in proximity. But Chiellini can't switch positions with Bonucci all match, it's RCB and LCB. If Diego Costa decides to stand on Bonucci's side of the pitch all match, what can Chiellini do?

That's why Bonucci was his best as a sweeper. Always had Barzagli-Chiellini to mark the striker.
yea , bonucci was perfect for 3-5-2 but he should be world class , he is taller than giorgio but always loses headers somehow.

THE_PIRAT

May 3, 2008
Guys I dont know if its a suitable question for here. But im in need of help, I am planning to see my first Juventus match vs Sassuolo away on 10th February. From what I saw online ticket prices are like 300 € . Any way of geting a better price for a ticket? I dont have a member card but im considering that option i just dont know if they have offers for away tickets. Thanks in advance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)