[Coppa Italia] Atalanta - Juventus (2 Viewers)

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Firstly, nice to see most of our players have a mid-week rest during international games. (Thanks to Lippi for testing out players) :D

Not very sure how will Capello play this game, as there eventually 2 un-important games in a row, (Italian Cup vs Atalanta and CL vs Ajax). For me, we can field slightly more first team players vs Atalanta as we need to win this game to go through....

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++
For me, we can field slightly more first team players vs Atalanta as we need to win this game to go through....
I dunno, we have a big game against Inter the following Sunday week; I don't think we should risk any important players in an unimportant game which our reserves should be able to win anyway

erado

Nov 2, 2004
I tot Atalanta match is one week before Inter match.

Anyway, after realising we got a tight schedule beginning with Inter game, I agreed that we should rest as many of our key players for both Atalanta and Ajax game. ;)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
what capello need to do is not only resting players and trying other players ,,, we need to use new tactic maybe new strategy what about this one ? let's try 3 or 5 men defence line

-------------------------- chem or bon

-------------- legro ---- ferrara-------- montero

biren-----------------------------------------------------juliano
--------------------- tach---- tudor
--------olivera------------------------------------------kapo
----------------------------- zala

or

birin ---legro-- ferrara-- montero -- juliano

---------------- tach --------- tudor
olivera -------------------------------------kapo
---------------------- zala

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
I only hope that if we maybe let play "the B" team and lose, that doesn't affect the whole team!!!

but i am sure that Legrottaglie, Tacci and co want to prove them self and will be ready when Capello needs them!
In the last years, it was like this. The B-Team loses, and the regular team loses too..:down: but I think capello will know what he is doing..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
what capello need to do is not only resting players and trying other players ,,, we need to use new tactic maybe new strategy what about this one ? let's try 3 or 5 men defence line

-------------------------- chem or bon

-------------- legro ---- ferrara-------- montero

biren-----------------------------------------------------juliano
--------------------- tach---- tudor
--------olivera------------------------------------------kapo
----------------------------- zala

or

birin ---legro-- ferrara-- montero -- juliano

---------------- tach --------- tudor
olivera -------------------------------------kapo
---------------------- zala
Juliano on the left side? this could end in vain..:D

arc

Mar 11, 2004
the thing is if we get through this round, we will have more playin time for our b team players

so i suggest playin this match with our b team + some key players i.e. nedved, zambrotta(hope they can pick up their form again)

playing dp this match is also a good idea, as he might score, which give him more confident

for the CL match, ackkk who care, give ajax the 3 points n see bayern suffer haha, ajax may sell us vdv for cheap as return j/king

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
so i suggest playin this match with our b team + some key players i.e. nedved, zambrotta(hope they can take up his form again)
What if Nedved or Zambro were to get injured in a stupid match against Atalanta, and couldn't play against Inter :scared:

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

What if Nedved or Zambro were to get injured in a stupid match against Atalanta, and couldn't play against Inter :scared:

we will be in deep sh!t then, a dilemma

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
so it will be 2 weeks before a match that we actually care huh...

i hope Capello will really make a good use of the reserve in those two weeks.. those valuable twoo weeks as almost as good as a preseaeon traning and the first team will come out fresh and hungry again...

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
so it will be 2 weeks before a match that we actually care huh...

i hope Capello will really make a good use of the reserve in those two weeks.. those valuable twoo weeks as almost as good as a preseaeon traning and the first team will come out fresh and hungry again...

and we gonna eat inter:D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
is important to have match practice.. 2 weeks without a real game for the players could be too long.. therfore the regular players should play some part of the games against atlanta and Ajax..

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Coppa isn't important.Capello should give a rest to many of our fix players specially Zambro and Zlatan.even if we lose i dun care.we can qualify at Delle Alpi.

Aug 26, 2003
yeah maybe to play all our bench players is also not right or to risky! but imo the most of them should play such as Legro, Tacci, Kapo, Olivera and Zala!

players like Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Nedved need a break!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
is important to have match practice.. 2 weeks without a real game for the players could be too long.. therfore the regular players should play some part of the games against atlanta and Ajax..
Exactly.

imo 6 of the first choice's should start against Atalanta, and the other six in the CL. It wouldnt matter who starts in which game. And at least 3 of the first starter's should play only for 45 minutes. Are you guys getting confused by now :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Exactly.

imo 6 of the first choice's should start against Atalanta, and the other six in the CL. It wouldnt matter who starts in which game. And at least 3 of the first starter's should play only for 45 minutes. Are you guys getting confused by now :D

no. it makes perfect sense. i just didnt know we fielded 12 players

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)