[Coppa Italia] Atalanta 3-0 JUVENTUS [January 30th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 26, 2016
not putting too much into this loss but its still concerning in some ways. Our midfield is a definite weakness at this point. Its pretty obvious that we lack the ability to keep possesion in that area which is baffling to me considering the stature of this club. Really hope the injuries loosen up fast or we are in for some tough weeks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Man you have no idea how he got injured, maybe he wouldnt have been injured if he were at Juve. Last two years he played most of the games for Atalanta. It’s not like Juve shipped him off to Milan because Juve knew he would get injured.
You honestly think he wouldn't have been injured here under our fitness and medical staff? :shifty:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The biggest mistake was letting caldara leave he wouldn't have complained if he was made to sit on the bench in most of the games
This.

Rather have kept Caldara and Benatia than lose Benatia and gain Bonucci. it was the dumbest deal to date I curse marotta for going through with such stupidity.

I know someone will say Bonucci was a good deal because we supposedly couldn't play from the back without him. Well guess what I still don't see how we've improved that much playing from the back, one bit of pressure and the defence shits itself Bonucci above all else

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Really? You’ve found the problem of Juve team. It’s thread opener and wrong clocks. Ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read the whole post Einstein!I wrote about the bad luck from the thread at the end (P.S) .The rest from the beginning the post is our team blaming for the performance and that I don't remember such an embarrassing defeat in Italy.Read again .

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
Obviously i am angry for this defeat , for its dimension and for how we have played (no we have played).We could guess this result , because we was tired in the last matches. However, this fall can help us: we can come back to being careful and concentrated and recover some players that are very important for us , like Mandzukic and Chiellini. I am sure that we are going to face very well the next matches, starting to saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

This.

Rather have kept Caldara and Benatia than lose Benatia and gain Bonucci. it was the dumbest deal to date I curse marotta for going through with such stupidity.

I know someone will say Bonucci was a good deal because we supposedly couldn't play from the back without him. Well guess what I still don't see how we've improved that much playing from the back, one bit of pressure and the defence shits itself Bonucci above all else
I wonder how he can be the problem. He hasn't play. It's clear that he is the best defender to start to play from the back. Besides, when the defence is in difficulty is because everybody is not well.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Its worrying, when even polish public TV commentators who rarely transmit Juve matches and know shit about Juve are saying that our mid is really weak. Besides Pjanic there is not one technical guy who could be called playmaker.
I think its clear we should try 4231 in next few matches, current mid is non existent.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
In 2 of the 3 games we dropped points while also playing like utter shit (not counting the United game where we performed really well for 80min until Allegris Barzagli intervention), Pjanic and Mandzukic played all game. Let's be careful thinking like this every single time: today we lost, so it means Pjanic and Mandzukic MUST PLAY.
It's guessing, not based on points gained this season.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it has much to do with the selection of the specific players, it's who are put together and how we train and practice systems, in my opinion. Some say that we know our starting 11. I'm not so sure about that. We change 3 players each game, and it doesn't look like we are coming to any conclusions in terms of what is the magic combination.

Last edited:

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Missed the game.. didn't even realize there was Coppa match and I fell asleep when Juve played against Lazio.. and some other Serie A matches. Only CL matches keep me interested. Maybe I should support Madrid from now lol

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Missed the game.. didn't even realize there was Coppa match and I fell asleep when Juve played against Lazio.. and some other Serie A matches. Only CL matches keep me interested. Maybe I should support Madrid from now lol
Yes, you should. Was nice to meet you and good luck!

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
Everybody wanna that we play better, but i say we have to continue this season and try to take as much possible. Meanwhile, we look around and looking for a possible new trainer. There have been some signs that this cycle could finish, but now it's too soon to say it. However , we have got a great team and will continue to have it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Am I the only one who doesn’t give a fuck? I’m just glad this happened in a Coppa match, not CL.

Having said that, as much as I appreciate all he’s done and love Allegri, If it was up to me we’d have started this season with a new manager. I wouldn’t mind someone with a different approach and style at all.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Am I the only one who doesn’t give a fuck? I’m just glad this happened in a Coppa match, not CL.

Having said that, as much as I appreciate all he’s done and love Allegri, If it was up to me we’d have started this season with a new manager. I wouldn’t mind someone with a different approach and style at all.
What makes you think that if that happened in Coppa it won't happen in the CL as well?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What makes you think that if that happened in Coppa it won't happen in the CL as well?
We are less likely to be complacent against a top team compared to Atlanata in coppe, and Allegri is more likely to default to gameplans that he trusts than offensive game plans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)