[Coppa Italia] Atalanta 0-1 JUVENTUS [January 30th 2018] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Buffon

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Higuain/Buffon MOM.
Pretty much, although most of the players at least had a decent game. MDS worst for me, really messed about on the ball several times, but he was coming back from a spell out...

Atalanta didn't really have a chance for 85 minutes, but the narrow lead would obviously create some late drama. The commitment and tempo was far better in this game than the last two league games. Maybe I'm cynical but I think players see blocks of games and step up and ease off for certain fixtures. It's a risky business with this schedule.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Buffon MOM. Higgy actually had a great match, showed some good signs.

If there was an award for most lackluster style of play possible, Juve would take the cake nearly every year. Medical practitioners should prescribe it as an insomnia treatment.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Pretty much, although most of the players at least had a decent game. MDS worst for me, really messed about on the ball several times, but he was coming back from a spell out...

Atalanta didn't really have a chance for 85 minutes, but the narrow lead would obviously create some late drama. The commitment and tempo was far better in this game than the last two league games. Maybe I'm cynical but I think players see blocks of games and step up and ease off for certain fixtures. It's a risky business with this schedule.
This. :tup:

Seriously now, we were dictating the game with ease till the 80th minute or so after which idk what the hell happened with DeSciglio in the last 15 minutes or so, he was like on a suicide mission... tho good thing is that no permanent damage has been done, the other lads kept it together and got the win. :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
1 goal conceded in 14 games Craziness

On to the game. Really good performance in the 1st half, shut out a very dangerous team away from home and took a lead into the second leg. Nice goal from Pipita and Buffon is the

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a satisfying win. Especially cause the cave people won't be satisfied
Buffon MOM. Higgy actually had a great match, showed some good signs.

If there was an award for most lackluster style of play possible, Juve would take the cake nearly every year. Medical practitioners should prescribe it as an insomnia treatment.
Right on cue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)