[Coppa Italia] Atalanta 0-1 JUVENTUS [January 30th 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Buffon

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We played like Atalanta. Scored a Fluke goal and then tried to hold onto the result like our lives depends on it. They played like Juve. They got a soft penalty and applied pressure on us for long periods at the end but with no clear attacking plan.

I think its fantastic how consistently Max can get this team to play ugly and yet grind out results.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We played like Atalanta. Scored a Fluke goal and then tried to hold onto the result like our lives depends on it. They played like Juve. They got a soft penalty and applied pressure on us for long periods at the end but with no clear attacking plan.

I think its fantastic how consistently Max can get this team to play ugly and yet grind out results.
Actually there was a period in which we could have score some goals..
The Atalanta penalty was no penalty IMO and the second handball was rightfully not given as a penalty IMO
I think Atalanta are a nice team but I dont think we should be pressured by Atalanta like we did.. I mean you dont see other big teams change their game plan to defense against mid table teams..
Its one thing to defend like this against Barcelona and I`ll even add Napoli as an Italian representative but its another thing defending like this vs Atalanta - I find it quite embarrassing.
We scored a goal - great go for second and third and finish it off we are playing Atalanta not Barcelona!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Actually there was a period in which we could have score some goals..
The Atalanta penalty was no penalty IMO and the second handball was rightfully not given as a penalty IMO
I think Atalanta are a nice team but I dont think we should be pressured by Atalanta like we did.. I mean you dont see other big teams change their game plan to defense against mid table teams..
Its one thing to defend like this against Barcelona and I`ll even add Napoli as an Italian representative but its another thing defending like this vs Atalanta - I find it quite embarrassing.
We scored a goal - great go for second and third and finish it off we are playing Atalanta not Barcelona!
did you see Atalanta vs Napoli? they didn't stomp them either. truth is Atalanta is very hard to beat on their home turf

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Higuain:
For all the times you laugh at my fat face
And all the games that you win using my name
You think I'm done oh for goodness sake
I still love to score goals like I love to eat cakes

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Must try harder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)