[Coppa Italia] AC Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS [February 13th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
thanks to a double Milan fuck up, red card and then the penalty towards the end, other than that we almost took even more than 1 goal if it wasn't for Buffon

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not about this match but the return leg, what is "interesting" is even if it is a home game and lots of Milan players will miss it, there is a fact that we don't have to score to go through. Think about it for a minute.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No Milan played a very good game. Pioli is able to get more from this team of average Joes and over the hill players than sarri is able to get out of our team of superstars.
They were defending for much of the game and when they attacked they didnt do much + their goal was more of our own mistake than their brilliance... Im not calling it a very good game...
as for their defending - They still managed to make 2 mistakes and thankfully for them the ref only whistled for one...
As for us?! We cant play that slow in attack and hope we surprise someone.. We must do things faster.. especially when close to the opposition goal

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe, i don't know man. I just hope, we get better. Our midfield is fucked up, alltough i liked Bentancur and Rabiot. They have to be more dangerous. Shoot more or whatever
Bentancur is our only functioning midfielder so I agree about him but the rest have issues...
All but Bentancur seem too hesitant when they have a shooting opportunity as if the coach told them not to shoot from distance...

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Biggest problem is we have no fucking clue what we are doing when we are in possesion..

We knew it would take time, but I dont see any progress!

I’m not sarri fan at all, but this here is on the board! Our players are not at all suited for sarri ball! Pep would face problems to, even if he is 10 times the coach sarri Will ever be.

our mf is not suited for this kind of football. You cant expect is to Press High with pjanic.. he is quite simple not capable to do it.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
This Juve team is a like an unstoppable steaming train.

They have the quickest and most intentional passing game ever known to the world of football which causes brick-wall defences to crumble like rubble.

Irresistible team. They could easily beat any team in any team sport, including NBA and Rugby.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
1. Bentancur is our best midfielder
2. Cuadrado and Ramsey played in their preferred positions and were underwhelming
3. Another 4-3-3 match without a win, its the reason for our poor form
4. The fact that Buffon was our hero today says we need to set up our midfield accordingly to cover the defence
5. We should make some space for Berna again, he's been important in our best performances
6. Try something different like a 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1 but let's not go 4-3-3 with Lyon because we will go out for sure

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
They were defending for much of the game and when they attacked they didnt do much + their goal was more of our own mistake than their brilliance... Im not calling it a very good game...
as for their defending - They still managed to make 2 mistakes and thankfully for them the ref only whistled for one...
As for us?! We cant play that slow in attack and hope we surprise someone.. We must do things faster.. especially when close to the opposition goal

- - - Updated - - -

Bentancur is our only functioning midfielder so I agree about him but the rest have issues...
All but Bentancur seem too hesitant when they have a shooting opportunity as if the coach told them not to shoot from distance...
True e bit we look not interested for the game,only Dubala,CR7 was out of the game till that move.Awful.

- - - Updated - - -

I am so fucking worried will this team will win Serie A.ClL is a fantasy football.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
@Alen was that a penalty?
Yes. Over this season many here explained what is and what is not a handball offense. This one was.
We conceded at least 2-3 penalties this season in a very similar fashion.

Some, including Milan's manager, complained that Calabria couldn't see the ball, so it shouldn't be a penalty. Food for thought for next year's handball rules, but as things stand right now, there is nothing in the rules about players seeing or not seeing the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)