[Coppa Italia] AC Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS [February 13th, 2020] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lol, lazio. Inter will win it. No doubt about that.
Actually there is doubt about it.. I dont think they are that good.. Lazio play much better - Take a look at their games (I mean take a time watching their games and not just assuming how good they are)..

P.S If we do sack Sarri on time we might save our season and win it again..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
By the time the season ends the number of excuses will be more than the amount of cigarettes he sucks on per year.
The Sarriboiz main excuse right now seems to be Chiellini is injured. Popping up all over Tuz. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Bad is an understatement. In our attacking moves there was only one player in the box at times. If we created any chance it was on counters. Against fucking Hellas Verona.
People bitched that Allegri had us play on the counter against Spurs two years ago in CL, even though we won. Little did they know, we’d be playing on the counter against Hellas Verona, and losing under our next coach. :lol3:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Sarriboiz main excuse right now seems to be Chiellini is injured. Popping up all over Tuz. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

People bitched that Allegri had us play on the counter against Spurs two years ago in CL, even though we won. Little did they know, we’d be playing on the counter against Hellas Verona, and losing under our next coach. :lol3:
My favourite is the full belly. Second favourite is the league so stronk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

but the Sarriball against udinese B :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)