Coppa Italia 2021-22 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
looking at this I have to agree with Sarri that this format sucks, with half of round 16 teams predefined this becomes the Serie A Cup tournament not Coppa Italia.

In FA Cup EPL teams enter when there are 64 teams left instead of 16 and you get a completely different result, in round of 16 this season FA Cup has teams like Peterborough United, Luton Town, Boreham Wood, Nottingham Forest, Huddersfield Town and you get to see historic clubs like Nottingham Forest or 5th league nobodies like Boreham Wood battle it out with the big boys, imo a much more interesting story line than the usual Serie A matchup.

we might actually get to see Kaio Jorge or Soule or Ake in action for more than 10 minutes if we played against Palermo or Brescia or Catania instead of all the boring Serie A teams we face twice per season anyway, Sampdoria, Sassuolo, Fiorentina and Milan/Inter is as boring as it gets.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Hope I won't regret my words in a few next minutes, but Saelemaekers is such a shitty winger, he shoudnt be near a starting eleven of any seria A team, whenever I watch him he ruins everything for Milan.

- - - Updated - - -

And he almost scored :)

Mar 9, 2006
Italy :lol: Inda :rofl: Var :lol2: Refs :lol:

how can you interpret Kalulu's position as offside? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???
:lol: My goodness
qweqwe.jpg

he has absolutely no effect on the episode, he stands in 5 metres from Handanovic and he's running away from the ball, it's not like ball went through him so goalkepeer was unable to see the shot, he doesn't try to interfere with Handanovic or block his view, just another shame decision by refs in favour of Inda. But it's not even about inda, it's just ridiculous that match after match the referees interpret the same episodes in a different ways

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If there is doubt it is easy to just look where Kalulu stand right there. He need to be at the far side post to be onside so there is no doubt that does not interfere

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Italy :lol: Inda :rofl: Var :lol2: Refs :lol:

how can you interpret Kalulu's position as offside? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???
:lol: My goodness
qweqwe.jpg

he has absolutely no effect on the episode, he stands in 5 metres from Handanovic and he's running away from the ball, it's not like ball went through him so goalkepeer was unable to see the shot, he doesn't try to interfere with Handanovic or block his view, just another shame decision by refs in favour of Inda. But it's not even about inda, it's just ridiculous that match after match the referees interpret the same episodes in a different ways
It's the right call. Referees just go by the book in cases like this. No ref would try to find out what exactly did Handanovic see there, nor they should. Yeah, it's very likely Kalulu didn't have any affect on him and he would have conceded anyways but that's how it always works.

By the way, in this picture it seems that he was obscured, judging by the way he stands. Trying to get a better look at the ball there. One sec later he's completely blocked by him.
IMG_20220420_051519.jpg

Mar 9, 2006
It's the right call. Referees just go by the book in cases like this. No ref would try to find out what exactly did Handanovic see there, nor they should. Yeah, it's very likely Kalulu didn't have any affect on him and he would have conceded anyways but that's how it always works.

By the way, in this picture it seems that he was obscured, judging by the way he stands. Trying to get a better look at the ball there. One sec later he's completely blocked by him. It's the right call.
IMG_20220420_051519.jpg
He's blocked by De Vrij in the first place and referees should watch all different angles and its obvious that Kalulu doesn nothing to Andanovic

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think you're right he probably is blocked by De Vrij but I don't think its that scandalous a call. I see far worse against Juve in Serie A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)