Coppa Italia 2020-21 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I have no complaints about that foul as it was indeed a foul BUT when they see on VAR Barella falls before any contact is made... I really cant understand how its so conclusive to give a penalty. I`d show a yellow to Barella for diving although I would give them Eriksen FK..
Call me crazy/blind, but I dont see any contact on that free kick foul... The penalty was also ridiculous, I agree 100% with you. It looked perfectly clear PK on first sight though, but replay showed that it was a great diving by Barella.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Call me crazy/blind, but I dont see any contact on that free kick foul... The penalty was also ridiculous, I agree 100% with you. It looked perfectly clear PK on first sight though, but replay showed that it was a great diving by Barella.
The free kick was very soft but there was a slight touch that could have made him fall. This is why I legitimate it but the penalty was a clear dive

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
After seeing Lukaku act like that for no reason, I understand why @Zacheryah feels the way that he does
Apparently Ibra told him ‘Go do your voodoo shit you donkey’.
I don’t know if that’s racist or not, but certainly an interesting choice of words.
In any case, I have no sympathy for Ibra. The guy is a grade A cunt and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing him getting sent off and his losing team losing in the 97th minute.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don’t know if that’s racist or not, but certainly an interesting choice of words.
In any case, I have no sympathy for Ibra. The guy is a grade A cunt and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing him getting sent off and his losing team losing in the 97th minute.
lol I have no sympathy for Ibra but I do enjoy his trolling. Just a strategic move to get Lukaku sent off but it didn’t work, dude only got a yellow.

and yeah, there was nothing racist about what Ibra said, just primary school insults but I guess those hurt the worst sometimes

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It’s definitely a racial/ethnic slur.
I think Zlatan was referring to something else: https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...rhad-moshiri-voodoo-manchester-united-everton
Back when Lukaku and Zlatan were in United, Lukaku was considering taking legal action against Everon's owner over his claims that "Lukaku had a voodoo and he got the message that he needs to go to Chelsea”.
Even Lukaku's lawyer/representative had to deny the voodoo thing: "Romelu’s decision [to leave Everton] had nothing to do with voodoo. He distances himself from these beliefs and this statement and will now see what judicial steps can be taken in relation to them. Romelu is very Catholic and voodoo is not part of his life or his beliefs."

This was happening in January 2018, when Zlatan and Lukaku were playing for United, and I guess it was discussed/joked about in the locker-room. Zlatan being Zlatan, probably knew that he can use this to provoke Lukaku yesterday evening, and he actually did :D

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I bet the disciplinary commission turn a blind eye to this, yet Buffon is referred to some court of blasphemy :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)