Coppa Italia 2018/19 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
FIF

FUCK YOU NAINGGOLAN PLEASE GET THE FUCK OUT TO YOUR BELOVED ROMA AND TAKE WANNABE PHILOSOPHER PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL SPALLETTI

SONS OF FUCKING BITCHES
et tu, brute?
I wonder whether the players decided themselves the penalty taker order, at least the first 5, or whether the coach decided it. If the latter, it was Spalletti's master plan to have Nainggolan take the glorious 5th penalty to give us the win and give Nainggolan a boost in confidence? Grande
I heard Icardi say "Asa, stai male...) and something along the lines of fuck off out of here so I guess the penalty orders were not all 100% well accepted regardless who organisd it.
Just fuck you, and fuck yourself!
Did he miss that shit on purpose or was he drunk?
Fuck off to China!!!
Misses so he has more time off to get pissed!

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I cannot believe how perfect this Coppa turned out to be so far.

1. Juventus got rid of the burden of semifinals which is great for CL knockout stages, and, which is even more important, there will be no Coppa final right before the CL final (it always feels like it's not good in terms of pressure and focus). Not saying that Juventus are going to play there, but if they will, then no Coppa final is a good thing for this team.

2. Napoli and Inter are out, so it doesn't even matter who wins it now.

3. Juventus got knocked out by a very nice team that deserve to win some little trophy and now are the main contenders.

4. Lazio got complete psychological satisfaction after undeserved frustration from the previous Serie A game against Juventus.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@zizinho @Hustini only i see some Bernardeschi here? :shifty:

209238.jpg

MarusicVerLaz.jpg
only thing missing in the 2nd pick is the tongue out :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

1. Juventus got rid of the burden of semifinals which is great for CL knockout stages, and, which is even more important, there will be no Coppa final right before the CL final (it always feels like it's not good in terms of pressure and focus). Not saying that Juventus are going to play there, but if they will, then no Coppa final is a good thing for this team.

3. Juventus got knocked out by a very nice team that deserve to win some little trophy and now are the main contenders.

4. Lazio got complete psychological satisfaction after undeserved frustration from the previous Serie A game against Juventus.
its great except us losing. that semifinal vs Fiorentina, when we have +11 in Serie A, would have been very winnable. then the final vs our bottom bitches Lazio/Milan. a shame we couldnt get 5 in a row

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
its great except us losing. that semifinal vs Fiorentina, when we have +11 in Serie A, would have been very winnable. then the final vs our bottom bitches Lazio/Milan. a shame we couldnt get 5 in a row
IDK, it does feel like that Coppa final always messes things up a little bit, taking the focus away from the CL final. Also, it leads to too many festivities before the most important game of the year. It would be great if they could play the Coppa final after the CL final, not the other way around.

Also, of course, it would have been nice to win it again, but, frankly, personally I never cared about this trophy, neither did the club until recent years (that's why they reached the 10th title only with Allegri).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Fuck that man, there's still Meelan.

Last edited:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Fuck that man, there's still Meelan.
To be honest, don't care about them from that perspective. Even if they win it eventually (which doesn''t look likely, Atalanta and Lazio are much better), they won't be bragging about it and representing it as if they "ended Juventus era" or something, like Napoli and Inter would inevitably do due to their inferiority complex.

Why didn't Modric take a penalty?
He did it right before Vidal, look closer.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
To be honest, don't care about them from that perspective. Even if they win it eventually (which doesn''t look likely, Atalanta and Lazio are much better), they won't be bragging about it and representing it as if they "ended Juventus era" or something, like Napoli and Inter would inevitably do due to their inferiority complex.

He did it right before Vidal, look closer.
What? That's exactly what they would do too. Remember how they acted when they won that Supercoppa from us?

On the other hand, it would be another bargain for Elliot when setting the price, and could even help them with FFP...
also every little success would bring them closer to a return, which we don't want of course.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Remember how they acted when they won that Supercoppa from us?
That was because they took it directly from Juventus hands, and overall were in the completely disgraceful state. With the new owners they show much more adequate self-esteem and humility, as they always had some level of culture, unlike Inter or Napoli.

On the other hand, it would be another bargain for Elliot when setting the price... also every little success would bring them closer to a return, which we don't want of course.
Serie A became completely unwatchable, some club has to become the second power anyway, and I'd prefer Milan rather than Inter or Napoli. There was always some dignity and mutual respect in that Juventus - Milan rivalry when they were relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)