Coppa Italia 2007/2008 3rd Round: Juventus vs Parma (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
We don't play in Europe this year.So we can focus both in the championship and in the coppa italia.Good opportunity for us to win this trophy in order to secure playing at least in UEFA cup in the 2008/2009 season.Also take revenge from Parma for not winning the cup 6-7 years back...

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
here's the tournament schedule: http://www.lega-calcio.it/comun/0708/Tabellone_Tim_Cup.pdf

Now I hope we pass parma and empoli and kick inter's ass afterwards. That would be sooo great. But don't get yourself too much excited; I can't believe we will outplay parma. We simply don't have the rightexperience to do so. But we MUST focus on this tournament. We don't have any other tournament to play, and there will pass some time, until we can compete in the CL again, and not to forget, there is also a financial bonus if we should win the Coppa. ANd then again, i'd just like to win it, so that inter does NOT get it.

BUt don't underestimate the others, and don't overestimate our squad. The games against parma (and possibly empoli) WILL be hard.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What are you talking about? Juventus will eat Parma alive. The difference in quality is so big that a whole division can separate these two teams. Parma are relegation battlers, for God´s sake.

OP
TERENCEE
Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #30
    the winners of this match will vs empoli in the forth round and got a very good chance against INTER in the quarter finals..

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    What are you talking about? Juventus will eat Parma alive. The difference in quality is so big that a whole division can separate these two teams. Parma are relegation battlers, for God´s sake.
    We have a squad with a lot of new players, a new system, a new coach... I hope it is easy, but I think we will work for this win.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)