[Coppa Italia, 1/4 final] Lazio 0-1 Juventus [20th January, 2016, 20:45 CET] (1 Viewer)

Lazio 0-1 Juve - Coppa Italia 20-Jan-2016 - MoM

• Lichtsteiner

• Sturaro

• Zaza

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Allegri said that hernanes will start in place of marchisio and pogba could be rested as well, with asa taking his spot. Zaza will also start
Well, Alegri also said that Asamoah isnt prepared to play two games in a row and he will be used rarely, so i dont really know what to believe anymore. I guess ill just wait till the beginning of the game to see the final line-up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

murzik

Jul 10, 2007
1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
7 Zaza
8 Marchisio
9 Morata
10 Pogba
11 Hernanes
12 Alex Sandro
16 Cuadrado
17 Mandzukic
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Dybala
22 Asamoah
24 Rugani
25 Neto
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Sturaro
38 Audero

Evra, Khedira out..

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Caceres
7 Zaza
8 Marchisio
9 Morata
10 Pogba
11 Hernanes
12 Alex Sandro
16 Cuadrado
17 Mandzukic
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Dybala
22 Asamoah
24 Rugani
25 Neto
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Sturaro
38 Audero

Evra, Khedira out..
Neto
Caceres Bonucci Chiellini
Cuadrado Sturaro Marchisio Pogba Sandro
Zaza Morata​

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Hernanes, sturaro, cuadrado, rugani, Cáceres and evra is like toó much, toó unpredictable...

Give me marchisio or chiellini in the field and looks way more balance

Nov 17, 2012
Is fine mate. It has Zaza
Zaza got dis!

- - - Updated - - -

ROFL Padoin possibly starting over Cuadrado in the RWB spot. Caceres starting over Rugani, and Pogba in the first 11.

I'd rather see Caceres at RWB and Rugani at RCB. Or Caceres remain at RCB and Cuadrado slot in at RWB, Juan hasn't had a great deal of game time recently.

Nov 17, 2012
I wonder if it's because he wants more of a defensive output on the right side, and doesnt trust Cuadrado-Caceres on that side.
If Padoin is one thing, he's reliable / dependable, if lacking a bit of talent. I'm inclined to agree, being the Coppa we have 0 allowances for slipping up; maybe if we need to chase the game, or wear them out by stretching their defence Cuadrado might come on. Otherwise if Padoin starts to fade he can always push Caceres up and slot Rugani into RCB.. I guess we shall see..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If Padoin is one thing, he's reliable / dependable, if lacking a bit of talent. I'm inclined to agree, being the Coppa we have 0 allowances for slipping up; maybe if we need to chase the game, or wear them out by stretching their defence Cuadrado might come on. Otherwise if Padoin starts to fade he can always push Caceres up and slot Rugani into RCB.. I guess we shall see..
Yah, if that lineup is accurate, I can definitely see us bringing on Cuadrado at some point, especially if the game is tight/close, and we need him to run at a tired defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)