[Coppa Italia, 1/4 final] Lazio 0-1 Juventus [20th January, 2016, 20:45 CET] (2 Viewers)

Lazio 0-1 Juve - Coppa Italia 20-Jan-2016 - MoM

• Lichtsteiner

• Sturaro

• Zaza

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Padoin is offcourse a defensive safer option then cuadrado.

Putting cuadrado and rugani is quite the risk.

Going caceres+padoin makes sense, and then sub in cuadrado ar '70 of something and get radu send off

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I hope we go out of this meaningless cup. Let inter exhust themselfs in the semifinals. We should not risk inj, considering how this season started. Serie a and cl is enough this year

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #105
    I hope we go out of this meaningless cup. Let inter exhust themselfs in the semifinals. We should not risk inj, considering how this season started. Serie a and cl is enough this year
    :disagree: -rep

I want the treble. :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

What ? No

Ideal games for the reserves, and i want to reach the final vs alessandria
    +rep but you're still annoying. :D You should be given a medal for "The most annoying member of the year". :donedeal:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Padoin is offcourse a defensive safer option then cuadrado.

Putting cuadrado and rugani is quite the risk.

Going caceres+padoin makes sense, and then sub in cuadrado ar '70 of something and get radu send off
    Obvously Zaza and Morata will get zillion passes from the right side from Padoin.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

No men, we need to get as many games as possible for our reserves to be ready when it matters when called upon in more important games.

Guys ike Rugani, Zaza, Cuadrado, Morata, Lemina , Caceres and Pereyra Need as much playing time as possible and this is the cup for that,

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    Pure insanity to sit back and think how far we've come in the last 4-5 years.

Our Coppa strikers are Zaza and Morata. Morata specifically. Think about that and think 4 years ago and who our strikers were. Think about the strikers we were starting in the CL 4-5 years ago. They wouldn't start for this squad in our Coppa matches. That speaks volumes to the complete transformation this club has undergone over the last 4-5 years. The sheer ability of our attackers on the bench compared to the rest of Italy is crazy. Marotta deserves so much credit for this transformation, it;s sad to see some people still don't give him his due.

We went from starting Matri and Quags as our top strikers to having two 30m rated strikers (minimum) that Real Madrid and the EPL desperately want as our Coppa strikers.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Apparently Rugani, Bonucci and Caceres will start.

It will take a miracle not to concede.
    I believe Zaza will put up another show and Morata will awaken. If those 2 things happen.. ic ant see us losing.

I mean... if we play evra, cuadrado asamoah, cheese, and those 2 forwards, we are obliged to perform.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    That Keita kid is one to watch for.

If Boriello had a field day against Bonucci, then this kid can toy with him all night long if we get stretched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)