[Coppa Italia 1/2] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors [27th Jan, 2016] (41 Viewers)

MoM of the Match

• Medel's captain armband

• LASAGNA

• Calciopoli not happening every 6months

• Cambiasso's flying hair

• Mancini's Smile

• Jovetic not signing back then for us

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Start all subs for the return leg.

There is no way that piece of shit club is remotely capable of scoring three goals in a single match.

And when I mean "subs", I'm talking about Morata, Zaza, Neto, Rugani, Caceres, Cuadrado, Asamoah, Pereyra, Sturaro, Padoin, Evra.

Holy shit that is our backup squad :lol:
@Hustini

@Dru
@Bjerknes
@Bianconero_Aus
@Zacheryah
@Klin
@Post Ironic @Salvo
Marotta :touched:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
“Juve deserved to win, but 3-0 is too much. We struggled a little, but the game was balanced. They made us suffer, but Allegri’s team didn’t shoot too many times on goal. It’s a bad time, we have to accept it and continue to work. In the second half Juventus lived on our mistakes, waiting for our inaccuracies. We have to stay calm and compact, this is our most complicated time. We are in a good position in the standings, we should not panic. If we were first, it means that we have quality. Perisic’s absence was important, perhaps he makes mistakes on offense but he is important in the defense. I don’t like players who simulate, they create problems for the referee. Eder seems to be a done deal, Ranocchia leaves tomorrow, he deserves to play.”

ayyyy Mancini is a true retard. God bless

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Finocini does bitch a lot.

The confidence Inter gained after a few lucky wins at the start of the season is gone now after the late string of results.

Great 2nd goal by Morata. He was also good on the ball and made nice runs. Poor finishing in the end denied him the hat-trick.

Cuadrado MotM. Back to his early season form? He's pretty amazing when on song. Hope Chelsea will lower their asking price.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Medel as Inter's captain :lol:

Ranocchia, a scum like Icardi, and Medel....it's hilarious.

Handa is the easy choice. And it's not like Medel has more appearances than him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:rofl: :rofl:

Boys posting them. This is absolutely epic :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm watching the full game at the moment after missing out the live game. How could the anti Juve ref missed Medel handball in the first half where he was right there?
I know, one of the most blatant hand-balls in the box I've ever seen. But Tagilavento has always been a pathetic ref.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
“Juve deserved to win, but 3-0 is too much. We struggled a little, but the game was balanced. They made us suffer, but Allegri’s team didn’t shoot too many times on goal. It’s a bad time, we have to accept it and continue to work. In the second half Juventus lived on our mistakes, waiting for our inaccuracies. We have to stay calm and compact, this is our most complicated time. We are in a good position in the standings, we should not panic. If we were first, it means that we have quality. Perisic’s absence was important, perhaps he makes mistakes on offense but he is important in the defense. I don’t like players who simulate, they create problems for the referee. Eder seems to be a done deal, Ranocchia leaves tomorrow, he deserves to play.”

ayyyy Mancini is a true retard. God bless
They didn't shot more than once to our goal and were panicking all over their half all the time and the game was balanced eh?We should have a ultra clear Medel penalty and Murillo as a last player should get a straight red after Quadrado foul.Yeah very balanced game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)