[Coppa Italia 1/2] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors [27th Jan, 2016] (37 Viewers)

MoM of the Match

• Medel's captain armband

• LASAGNA

• Calciopoli not happening every 6months

• Cambiasso's flying hair

• Mancini's Smile

• Jovetic not signing back then for us

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
this is gonna be an ugly ass game.
inter defending with 10 men behind the ball - and they should do better than roma
if you look at all those medel like destroyers they have.

could be one of those games where we dominate the game for 90 minutes and
still manage to lose somehow. biabiany to have a messi like game today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Inter has enough holes in their defense, esp when playing 3-man. Juan Jesus is plain dumb, Murillo is shit recently and Nagatomo was shit all his career. We must expose them, it would be not easy to pass merdas lumberjack midfield, so I expect big game from Cuadrado and Evra + crosses on Mandzu on Alvaro.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Inter has enough holes in their defense, esp when playing 3-man. Juan Jesus is plain dumb, Murillo is shit recently and Nagatomo was shit all his career. We must expose them, it would be not easy to pass merdas lumberjack midfield, so I expect big game from Cuadrado and Evra + crosses on Mandzu on Alvaro.
not as many holes as romas defense though.
and it is gonna be a 5-man defense most of the time, with 3 lumberjack( :lol:) mids right in front of it.

not sure if evra will be enough attacking wise.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just no injuries pls. Simply know these cunts will play nasty tonight. There are some big games coming soon and would hate it if some important players get an injury in friggin' Coppa. Still think it would be wise to rest players like Marchisio.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Mancini knows how to slow down the game and make it ugly. IMO he will try to do just that. This could be a tight game.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #152

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    not as many holes as romas defense though.
    and it is gonna be a 5-man defense most of the time, with 3 lumberjack( :lol:) mids right in front of it.

not sure if evra will be enough attacking wise.
    I actually think Spal is twice as coach Mancini ever will be and Roma would be very dangerous when (or if, because Sabatini is Secco's lost brother) Luciano settles his team. Roma's bus was parked very thoroughly. And to be honest, it didn't look to me like we were pressing the acceleration pedal in that game also. It was clean and calm job, the ones when big team faces a mediocre one.
    Inter's bus is good, but they have ticking bomb in Nagatomo + the only man alive without brain in Juan Jesus. If Cuadrado won't expose them today we shouldn't even consider to buy him out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)