[Coppa Italia 1/2] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors [27th Jan, 2016] (5 Viewers)

MoM of the Match

• Medel's captain armband

• LASAGNA

• Calciopoli not happening every 6months

• Cambiasso's flying hair

• Mancini's Smile

• Jovetic not signing back then for us

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The only good thing about you is your signature. McLaren F1 = :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you take a pill?
It is. I put it there cause i got sick and tired of all that fapping over the bugatti veyron.

Cool, so you made a car with a huge engine that has 16 cilinders and 4 turbo's that goes very fast in a straight line and doesnt overheat. I've seen modyfied supra's do that, with an engine half as big.
All this shit about "engineering achievemen". No it was not. Its only achievement is the ways they managed the temperatures.
Meanwhile, the F1 is 20+ years old, and still is the fastest non turbo car, that will corner amazingly good in the hands of a skilled driver. Getting 391 km/h out of a non turbo car with 650? hp is beyond belief.
It also looks godlike, and everybody who drives it grows 7 extra testicals.

It also has gold in the engine bay, as a heat deflector. GOLD. yeah m8, they can stick their fat turbo's where the sun doesnt shine.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Also, that F1 LM is forever one of the best looking cars ever made, and looks better then most (every imo) super/hypercars build today.

If i'd get the cash to purchase one of the 3 hybrid supercars today, i'd try to buy an F1 LM instead

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #115
    It is. I put it there cause i got sick and tired of all that fapping over the bugatti veyron.

Cool, so you made a car with a huge engine that has 16 cilinders and 4 turbo's that goes very fast in a straight line and doesnt overheat. I've seen modyfied supra's do that, with an engine half as big.
    All this $#@! about "engineering achievemen". No it was not. Its only achievement is the ways they managed the temperatures.
    Meanwhile, the F1 is 20+ years old, and still is the fastest non turbo car, that will corner amazingly good in the hands of a skilled driver. Getting 391 km/h out of a non turbo car with 650? hp is beyond belief.
    It also looks godlike, and everybody who drives it grows 7 extra testicals.

It also has gold in the engine bay, as a heat deflector. GOLD. yeah m8, they can stick their fat turbo's where the sun doesnt shine.
    Also, that F1 LM is forever one of the best looking cars ever made, and looks better then most (every imo) super/hypercars build today.

If i'd get the cash to purchase one of the 3 hybrid supercars today, i'd try to buy an F1 LM instead
    :tup: What do you think about this car? It's my favourite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)