Copa America 2016 Centenario - General Discussion (6 Viewers)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Ignoring Di Maria, Aguero, Higuain and then mentioning Mascherano.

Your statement would've been more credible if you said Messi is the ONLY WC player in that squad.
I love Agüero, but he's not world class, not anymore at least. Injuries have destroyed the guy, he's far from being what he once was.

I did mentioned Higuain, I guess it'd be fair to consider him world class since he's a goal machine for Napoli. But most people here wouldn't consider him anything close to that.

I'll give you Di María, even though I consider him to be a little overrated, yet he performs fantastically for Argentina every time.

Still, even if they were all indisputably world class players, that's not a squad full of world class players, just an incredible attacking force.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and Mascherano is nothing less than any of them, he's better. I don't know if you're implying that.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Messi doesn't need to win anything with Argentina to be considered the best player ever, he already is.

- - - Updated - - -

Romero, Funes Mori, Otamendi, Mercado, Rojo, Biglia, Banega

Are those world class players?

- - - Updated - - -

Not even mentioning Higuain, whom all make fun of.

Probably the only world class player of the squad, besides Messi, is Mascherano.
Higuain, Aguero, Di Maria, Messi, Mascherano are world class. Gaitan, Lamela, Lavezzi, Biglia are very good players. He could afford to leave Dybala, Icardi, Tevez, Zabaleta and Pastore at home ffs. That is by far the most talented squad in South America that is the point. I didnt actually mean every single one of them is world class because even Germany and Spain wouldnt make the cut in this case.

Chile in comparison has only Alexis and Vidal and then the quality drops severely to less than mediocre players.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
suck it you two faced motherf*cker!!!!! Messi hopefully just keeps on dropping in form from here on out and Barca to also fail miserably forever!!
sorry to break it to you, but him getting more rest without international competition would only mean he'll perform better for Barcelona

again, sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain, Aguero, Di Maria, Messi, Mascherano are world class. Gaitan, Lamela, Lavezzi, Biglia are very good players. He could afford to leave Dybala, Icardi, Tevez, Zabaleta and Pastore at home ffs. That is by far the most talented squad in South America that is the point. I didnt actually mean every single one of them is world class because even Germany and Spain wouldnt make the cut in this case.

Chile in comparison has only Alexis and Vidal and then the quality drops severely to less than mediocre players.
got it

- - - Updated - - -

Squad full of world class players which obviously depends on Messi...fuck that kind of squad and those wc players.
:numnum:

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #1,260
    Retire at 29? What a pussy. Mama's boy is now going back to his comfort zone, pathetic.

The only way i'd ever respect Messi now is if he was to leave Barcelona and won a major trophy being the main driving force for that other club. Otherwise he's just a fucking pussy that took advantage of being at the right time/right place while tiki taka was unstoppable for several years.

Best there ever was my ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)