Copa America 2016 Centenario - General Discussion (15 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #24
    Actually I'm wondering why there is no Canada. Aren't you guys part of the CONCACAF?

Hell, even Haiti will participate. (If they win that play off match)

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #30
    Possibly. I mean, the final is right there in Metlife. Gotta see if I could get my friends to go too.
    :tup: Some of my friends already confirmed, we're doing a road trip to Orlando. Btw tickets will be on sale on February so you want to buy it as soon as it's available. I'm afraid it's gonna go sold out in a matter of hours.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    :tup: Some of my friends already confirmed, we're doing a road trip to Orlando. Btw tickets will be on sale on February so you want to buy it as soon as it's available. I'm afraid it's gonna go sold out in a matter of hours.
    I figured that :p. Not sure if he was joking, but after tagging my friends in a post about it one of them said "Idk man after reading some of these comments it seems people will be angry there" :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    The draw is starting.

- - - Updated - - -

A: USA, Colombia, Costa Rica, Paraguay.

Well, fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

D: Argentina, Chile, Panama, Bolivia.

- - - Updated - - -

B: Brazil, Ecuador, Haiti, Peru.

- - - Updated - - -

C: Mexico, Uruguay, Jamaica, Venezuela.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #34
    The draw is starting.

- - - Updated - - -

A: USA, Colombia, Costa Rica, Paraguay.

Well, fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

D: Argentina, Chile, Panama, Bolivia.

- - - Updated - - -

B: Brazil, Ecuador, Haiti, Peru.

- - - Updated - - -

C: Mexico, Uruguay, Jamaica, Venezuela.
    Brazil got the easiest of all groups. USA is gonna have to grow some balls, that's a difficult one.

Colombia is a good team and surely Costa Rica should give them a run for their money.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    That's a nice little group we landed in. It will be interesting to see how exactly Jurgen decides to further set back U.S. Soccer

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    It all depends on who he calls up to the squad. Maybe he will return to South America again with only 1 true striker on the squad like he did in Brasil 2014.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    It all depends on who he calls up to the squad. Maybe he will return to South America again with only 1 true striker on the squad like he did in Brasil 2014.
    South America? We the home team boss.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a nice little group we landed in. It will be interesting to see how exactly Jurgen decides to further set back U.S. Soccer
    We also tend to set ourselves back. You know when you're the best striker prospect since Landon Donovan and you decide to sign with fucking Seattle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)