Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
This tournament was pretty average tbh.
Yeah, nothing impressive besides Chile.

2006 maybe wasn't very good, but i really enjoyed it, probably because of the Italy. :D And the fact that i was in Berlin for the semifinal and final.
2014>2010, 2002 i am still angry about the cocksucking ref. Also liked euro 2004, but the fact that Greece managed to win.. :lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Thats because you only care about attacking plays
What? There was nothing memorable about this tournament.

Part of the reason why 2006 was for me the best WC I ever witnessed was Italy's GOAT defensive performance. And of course the epic semifinal, and the even better final, which for me is still my favourite match of all time, even though it was also the most devastating for me (hardcore supported France due to Trezeguet, and he was the one to miss :cry:).

2006 really was Juve's WC as well btw.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I enjoyed this tournament, so very very much.

Most of the games were played with very high intensity, players looking to run 13+km/90mins. Yet were surprisingly good organised. Hard tackles intended for the ball werent carded. Soft contact calls were never called at all. ("Messi : ref why can they play so hard against me ?0 ref :"because thats how we play here"). Whining to the ref usually gave yellows. We allways saw players make the cynical foul when it had to be done, cause they werent all carded early.

Before this Coppa, i said that i dont watch football apart from juventus anymore, because its all pussy gay ass shit. everything is a foul and a yellow. contact is forbidden, especially when you are a creative midget.
This Coppa however, it was like watching a 90ties game. Insane intensity and actual physical play. Fucking loved it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
the only memorabel game for me was brazil colombia...and only because of the plays.... the rest of he tournie was chile winning by playing good or by being aided by ref.

boring as heñ copa.

To much fodder teams

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
1998 is probably the best worldcup ever tbh
the Best WCs was way before my time, actually before our time. the 50's, 60's and 70's had the best ones.

But this is how i'd rate the ones i actually saw: 94>86>98>14>90>02>06>10

- - - Updated - - -

2014 was the shittiest WC since the birth of football, come on
At least the worst I have ever seen qualitywise
It was the best in the 00's. People complain because they didn't see the big teams destroying the underdogs like they usually always did, instead we had a very competitive WC.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
the Best WCs was way before my time, actually before our time. the 50's, 60's and 70's had the best ones.

But this is how i'd rate the ones i actually saw: 94>86>98>14>90>02>06>10

- - - Updated - - -

It was the best in the 00's. People complain because they didn't see the big teams destroying the underdogs like they usually always did, instead we had a very competitive WC.
2014 cannot be a good world cup, cause there was not a single good nation apart from germany

Spain, past it
Argentina, chocking it
France, years past it
Holland, surprisingly good but talentwise crappy
Portugal, past it
Brazil, way past it
Italy, past it
England, choking it but talentwise past it
African teams, past it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)