Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He might, I think he will be good for a very very long time. Even when he slows down he can move to a trequartista position. He is such a good playmaker. He just needs his teammates to not drag him down. Higuain should never be played over Tevez ... even based on work rate alone Tevez is worth having in the team and his finishing is better.

Totally.

Martino really fuked it up....and this time they had tevez on the bench unlike the WC.... HUGE MISTAKE...again!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If they don't win it next time, I really don't think it will be because either one of those four teams. Germany I can see being an obstacle again, as I can see other South American teams who have that grinta play style. But Brazil has nothing going for them, neither does Italy, France is overrated, and Belgium is Belgium.

- - - Updated - - -

:weee:
Germany? They have been shit since the wc

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Congrats Chile. So happy that Vidal gets to celebrate tonight whilst that midget cocksucker cries again after a major NT tournament final :touched:

Higuain showing nothing new. Once a choker. Always a choker. Leaving Tevez on the bench hurts Argentina again. Their loss. Hope they never win anything ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)