Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
I doubt Messi wil win the worldcup at 31 or the coppa at 32 tbh
He might, I think he will be good for a very very long time. Even when he slows down he can move to a trequartista position. He is such a good playmaker. He just needs his teammates to not drag him down. Higuain should never be played over Tevez ... even based on work rate alone Tevez is worth having in the team and his finishing is better.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
France youth in their prime
Belgium talents stopping to choke
Italy and Brazil sorting their shit out
If they don't win it next time, I really don't think it will be because either one of those four teams. Germany I can see being an obstacle again, as I can see other South American teams who have that grinta play style. But Brazil has nothing going for them, neither does Italy, France is overrated, and Belgium is Belgium.

- - - Updated - - -

:weee:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Argentina got a pretty great defensive and midfield organisation. Its the creative part that failed, and he's a member of it
Argentina always struggle, always did since i can remember. Goes to show that having an amazing set of individuals mean shit if you don't win anything, unless you're Brazil 82', of course.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's always great to see that Messi missed out on an international trophy. Hopefully his barca go back to choking times, enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)