Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well I consider that half to have been a huge failure from Messi and Di Maria.

That they did not create a chance prior to Colombia's change was terrible considering the number of times they were running through open space at the Colombian defence with options either side.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pastore, Messi and Di María are having a great game so far.
??

Di Maria has been terrible. If dribbling directly into opposition players, shite crosses, terrible decision making and falling over is what constitutes a great game, then sure he's been great. Messi has been average, and he missed an absolute sitter.

Colombia don't have a midfield and their plan will be to sit back and stifle Argentina and hope for the best.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
colombia are shit. they don't have a midfield.
With good reason given the players they are missing.

Don't know what they were trying to do until the change, but it clearly wasn't working.

Since the change you can see that they are at least trying to do the right things.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
With good reason given the players they are missing.

Don't know what they were trying to do until the change, but it clearly wasn't working.

Since the change you can see that they are at least trying to do the right things.
but still there is no hope in this match. very hard task on Martinez! he tries by himself all the time.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Well I consider that half to have been a huge failure from Messi and Di Maria.

That they did not create a chance prior to Colombia's change was terrible considering the number of times they were running through open space at the Colombian defence with options either side.
True, ture

??

Di Maria has been terrible. If dribbling directly into opposition players, $#@!e crosses, terrible decision making and falling over is what constitutes a great game, then sure he's been great. Messi has been average, and he missed an absolute sitter.

Colombia don't have a midfield and their plan will be to sit back and stifle Argentina and hope for the best.
C'mon, some of Di María crosses have been good, most of them required a lot of effort from Colombia's defenders, ie that cross that Ospina had to save after Zapata's deflection, Aguero was right behind Zapata, Di María also had another cross for Pastore that ended up in a good save by Ospina. But yeah his dribbling has been a let down so far.

Probably great wasn't the best way to describe it :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah he has been.

You and Zach are big proponents of "nasty tackles, tough violent football of tbe 80s" and this dude calls fouls for the slightest touches on players and brandishes yellows straight away.

He has lost control of the game.

The ref allows all the soft questionable calls, but got every decent foul right, and gave yellows for every tackle that wasnt intented to touch the ball. Player complaining too dramatically = Yellow card.

I fucking love it. But James cryface should get yellow if he dives again

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ANd its 90ties football

80ties football wouldnt give yellow cards if you make a tackle without intent to touch the ball. Like Gentile versus Maradonna. That i dont like.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, there's absolutely no suggestion so far that Colombia can hurt Argentina.
I found it disturbing how horrible their counters are

By the time they do 2 passes, the entire argentina 4D line, is allready sitting on its box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)